Kate Hudson Mauled in Market

8/27/2007 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebuspawn Kate Hudson was groped and smooched in a supermarket on Saturday, by new BF, actor Dax Shepard. Off the market and gettin' down in the market!

Meanwhile, Kate's ex, Owen Wilson, was hospitalized under mysterious circumstances on Sunday. The exact cause of his hospitalization is unknown.

Kate and Dax were seen packing their groceries into a giant Cadillac. Owen Wilson is selecting his meals at Santa Monica Hospital.

Alexa

It'd be nice if she took a break from her boyfriends and spent some time with her son.

SS67

I thought she was a hippie. Why is she driving that obnoxious SUV? Gross.

Tangie

#43sk--correct me if I am wrong, but is this not opinion site? Who do you think you are coming on here and chewing out people who think differently than you? Anal control freaks like you are scary.

JOU JOU

That is totally unfair to bring or blame Kate for Owen's troubles. They are totally broken up and HE had moved on (remember the brunette?). This is his action and his alone (one I do believe he and his family wants to deal with privately).

Mary

I cannot imagine Owen Wilson's health issue has anything to do with Kate Hudson, however she is not woman enough for either Owen Wilson (Sun Scorpio) or Matthew McConaghey (Sun Scorpio).

Nonetheless, she is more astrologically compatible with Owen Wilson and/or Matthew McConaghey than Dax Shepard who will long-term provide her with a profound life lesson.

Although her mother matured after meeting Kurt Russell, she was a master of seduction and manipulation and children learn from their parents. Kate's been playing a very loose game with having dumped her husband since she has a small child. She doesn't appear overly attached to her son in photos, and I suggest she is another young Hollywood-type, i.e. Britney Spears, who couldn't wait to have a child and, yet, didn't anticipate the heavy burden and responsibility that can come with mature parenting.

tooth fairy

Doesn't she know Dax Shepard is using her to get famous? Dax Shepard is a small time actor, now he is more famous than ever.

Well, maybe Kate is using him for sex and will dump him soon.

Susan B

Kate needs to go home and take a bath and do her hair........she looks like crap!
Acts like a slut also.

chris

I'm disappointed in Kate Hudson. She seemed so normal and actually got married and had a child. Now it's like she's lost and just going from guy to guy....another Hollywood cliche. Her mom must be saying "see Kate, you should never get married."

tonja lasagna

Dax & Kate look naturally HOT & cute makin' out in Gelsons. That's what I used to do when I was in love and their age. Good for them!

marla

To # 1 Totally agree
To # 5 ....suck-up

Sara

I wonder what Chris Robinson is thinking about all this????

Just Me

I think Owen is too healthy for Kate. She needs someone who will thoroughly abuse
her. It is sick, but probably true. She is a player, too. Who wants a player??? Owen
deserves better!

MARION FELIX

ARE THEY ON CRACK? THEY ARE JUST BUYING FOOD TO LOOK AS IF THEY'RE NORMAL. HER LOSS, OWEN IS A FUNNY GUY WITH A TRUE HEART!

Loyal

I really wish everyone would love deeply and be loyal. If it doesn't work out, it would be nice if a new lover would be harder to find than in a couple months. Kate where is your depth?

Kristi

How would YOU like to have a camera shoved in your face 24/7. I don't know Kate or Dax and could care less about them but I still don't think they deserve to have their privacy invaded and ontop of it be considered rude for not smiling and waving and kissing ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments