Matt's Former Manager

Wants Friendly Money!

8/27/2007 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed today by Camille Cerio, who says she's owed big bucks by Matt LeBlanc!

In the suit, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Cerio says she acted as LeBlanc's manager from 1994 to 1995. In a letter filed with the lawsuit, dated April 4, 1994, LeBlanc directs that "a check in the amount of 15% of the gross compensation for pilot and series derived from 'Friends Like Us'" be made payable to Cerio. "Friends Like Us" was the original title of NBC's hit series, "Friends."

Cerio says Matt told her that her services would no longer be needed in 1995, but she claims he continued to call her for career advice well into 1998. Cerio says Matt, as proved by the signed letter, owes her in excess of $1 million bucks.

Cerio is demanding LeBlanc open up his books and show her the money ... proving just how much he made from "Friends" and its ill-fated spinoff, "Joey."

A rep for LeBlanc told us, "In a land of meritless lawsuits, this is the king of all cases without merit."

Ooh, snap!

SD_CD

Where's Joey been?

SayWhat

Hmmm. Didn't he have a crush on Jennifer Aniston way back????

faye

Sounds to me like this is so far past the Statute of Limitations, there is no chance in hell this "manager" will get a cent. Why did she wait twelve years to try to collect?

hh

yeah, way to wait 13 years, good luck, lady!!!! she must be broke or something

Irene

Dont give her a dime Matt - she's out of her mind. Anyway - "How You Doing?". Joey was my favorite character on Friends, then Phoebe, but they were all great, great show, I miss it.

Snarksnarksnark

If she told him to star in "Joey " then she owes him a refund for giving him such dumb advice.

Stockbrocker

Isn't he bi-sexual or gay? I remember a limo driver of his exposing his tastes for oral sex in the back of a stretch Cadoo....well it was in the National Enquirer.

GetOut

This is WAY time-barred. What are some lawyers smoking these days?

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

HEY TMZ... why don't you have the scoop on Owen Wilson's suicide attempt? Star Magazine and the NY Post beat you to it.

Give us the dirt.................

Terry

Sounds like someone is kinda broke and looking for a friend.

Robin

#6 that is funny, "Joey" was a dud. I did watch it and wanted to support it and it was hard. Can I get a refund for time not so well spent? She owes him. And as far as giving career advice. Damn, I should be sueing for telling my kids to get a damn job. It worked. Can I sue my kids for 15% of their above minium wages? Just wondering.

gingergirl

Another loser trying to extort money.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

SHE BETTER HAVE PROOF .......I HAVE TO AGREE WITH #3 ....WHY

DID SHE WAIT SO LONG ...........LET'S SAY "IF" HE DID OWE HER

THAT , SHE SHOULD CHARGE HIM "INTERESTED " ON THAT AMOUNT .

SHE BETTER HAVE A DARN GOOD LAWYER IN CALIFORNIA , BECAUSE

MATT WILL FIGHT THIS BATTLE FOR YEARS.......WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME ......

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

WHY WOULD OWEN WILSON TAKE HIS OWN LIFE ??????

WHERE'S THE PROOF ON THIS .......COURT RECORDS , VIDEO , ETCCCCCC

QueenNYCMike

I'm sorry...I realize this is completely irrational, but in my mind, Matt LeBlanc can do no wrong. Don't hate me, but I always see Joey...and I really love Joey.

Mike