Corey Clark F'ed Again

8/30/2007 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey ClarkThe train wreck that is Corey Clark is in trouble again. Shocker!

Clark, of failed "American Idol" fame, was in a North Little Rock District Court last week where he plead guilty to possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. The Arkansas judge fined him a total of $850 plus court costs, and gave him two years probation. He also waived his extradition rights -- which means he can now face charges on two outstanding warrants he's facing in Arizona. Sweet!

The warrants are for aggravated harassment and interference in judicial proceedings, both misdemeanors. As we speak, he's being transported "Harrison Ford in 'The Fugitive' style" back to Arizona. Help me, Paula Abdul!

Pocahontas

LARRY BIRKHEAD IS A LOSER AND SO IS THIS DUDE.

Lydia Layne

Loser.

Marina Hyre

Wow, I hope he gets help soon. He's such a handsome talented guy.

Harry

Man he looks like he's stoned.. Easy Dude

KissMyAssClub.com

Sir Boo

He's so damn sexy.

Amazing

WHY is this guy in the news?

# 4 Connie you are exactly why this country is so messed up! WTF is your problem? They need to send your azz to Bagdad for a stroll down main street you pathetic little twit!

c

This idiot is fugly. You need your eyes examined, however, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He is still an idiot. Too bad he is talented. Hey, what is his legal status?

Save Joe Francis

Oh damn! I didn't know Snoop Dogg and K-Fed had a kid together!

c

Hey cranky, you say WTF? I say the is an idiot. He plead guilty to a controlled substance, most lkely coke. He is an idiot. What's the difference between him and an illegal? The answer nothing! If you cannot abide by the United States regulations, then you do not deserve to live here. It sounds radical doesn't it. But just like we all hate Hispanics and want them to go back to thier 3rd world country, then we should send Mr. Clark back to where his ancestors came from....Africa.

c

#11 you are on the right track. TMZ is about hating. Since everyone knows for a fact that all hispanics are from Mexico and are the worst kind of people then, they should be deportedt. The same should apply to other races, whether you live in this country or not. Find an island and put all them on thier own island.

Merry Christmas

Corey - baked not fried!

anthonysdreamgirl**

C- the more I read into your post, the more I realize it's just not worth arguing with fools. MissCranky - don't even respond. This person is obviously from the bush.

Lys

Is that Snoop and K-Fed's kid???

Ms. Giant1

Corey who??????????????????? Why is he still making news..... Mr. Wannabe

c

You want to talk inteligently. Of course, why not. I just want to know why all the hating on Latinos. Why everyone assumes they are the worst of the lot? Why they are all from Mexico? Yet, when a person kills another person or does something wrong, and he he or she happens to look white or black everyone turns the other way and assumes they are citizens. However, if he or she is hispanic or god forbid have an hispanic surname, then we want to kill them. If you have not already guessed, yes I am hispanic. And, once again I assume Corey is a citizen. Since reading TMZ I never knew the the hate and prejudice that many people of other races have for my race. A real pity, that I know that people look at the color of my skin before I even utter one word. A real shame.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments