Cops: Hogan Wreck Victim's Dad

Got Violent in Hospital

9/2/2007 7:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Edward GrazianoThe father of the critically injured passenger in Nick Hogan's horrific car wreck, was arrested on Friday -- one day after he allegedly turned violent in the hospital's ICU ward.

St. Petersberg police were called to Bayfront Medical Center Thursday afternoon after Edward Graziano's wife told them that he got physical during an argument with other members of the family.

After Edward left the hospital, Debra Graziano, Edward's wife, renewed a domestic violence injunction against him, stemming from a June 21 arrest in which Edward was charged with domestic battery, battery on a law enforcement officer, and tampering with a witness.

Cops say Edward returned to the hospital on Friday afternoon, violating the new injunction, and was arrested a few hours later at the Vinoy Hotel in downtown St. Petersburg. He was taken to the Pinellas County Jail where he still remains behind bars..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Wicked

What an absolute b!tch this Griaziano's wife is. Stupid lousy b!tch. This man's son is in ICU and may not even live and this psycho doesn't want him visiting. She probably had it coming, whatever he did to her, if he did anything. Shows she's a stupid b!tch for preventing him in the ICU ward. Pisses me off.

God bless this poor boy. I hope he recovers, physically and mentally.

killa'bro

as impressive as the hogan family .... are you sure they are not swinging?

Wicked

Oh that's going to do this young man alot of good with his Dad locked up behind bars. WTF is wrong with people? Forget the injunction and allow this father to be with his son. I bet his son would much rather be around his Dad then this crazy mother.

And big Hogan and little Hogan should be held responsible for this and their fannies should be sued off. Junior needs to be behind bars and I hope and pray he pays for this and I MEAN PAY BIGTIME.

killa'bro

call the father back stat .... he could help beat the kid into consciousness .....

Shelley

Not excusing domestic violence [if it did happen]....I will say this family is under an unfathomable amount of stress right now...I am sure not one of them are thinking straight with their son hanging on to life by a thread.

I am sorry for all of them...wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Tasha

I feel for the Dad, but you can't go around beating up folks. I understand nobody's thinking straight right now, but let him back to see his kid. It doesn't sound like he's gonna make it. But if he wanted to fight someone, he should go after that punk ass Nick!!!

BLINKING !!

Why haven't the Clearwater Keystone Cops arrested Nick Hogan.
This man son is Laying STILL in ICU and he gets arrested. GEEEZ.. He should be allowed to visit his SON even if the wife has to leave during that time. Meanwhile. the KEYSTONE COPS should do their damn jobs and investigate how this jackass NICK CAME TO RACING A VIPER THAT THEY STILL HAVENT SAID WHO OWES IT OR WHO WAS DRIVING IT.

Wicked

I hope this boy in the hospital makes a full recovery. God Bless him and his family.

p.s. I agree with the Nick comments.

lee

It's terrible what this family's going through, but reading the article, the father had a domestic violence arrest stemming from an incident in June - long before the wreck. Plus, he was charged with assaulting an officer and tampering with a witness. Doesn't sound like he's the nicest guy. The wife had already taken out a restraining order on him months ago. This guy's got a history - a bad one - and I don't blame anyone for keeping him out of there. His explosive temper is the last thing the nurses, doctors and, most importantly, his son, needs right now.

Wicked

Stupid legal system. Let this man out of jail to see his son. Somebody needs to step up and represent this guy for free and a judge needs to throw this injunction out of court. If not, let him visit under supervision.

Best of luck to Edward and his son.

Boo Hoo

Hogans messed with the mob. Someone is going to pay.

Wicked

Look what you've done Nick. If this kid dies, you life is ruined. You are toast either way.

John

Read the article people: he turned violent. Case closed. The guy's wife ALREADY had an injunction on the guy for domestic abuse. He also had been charged for battery on a law enforcement officer. He has a vicious temper. Visit your kid, and spend time with him. He needs a calm and collect dad (or as much as can reasonably be expected) to help him through. A hospital is not the place for someone who's prone to fisticuffs.

BIGRALPH

I KNOW IT,S NOT NICKS FAULT IT,S THE WAY HERE WAS RAISE FAMOUS LIKE HIS DAD ,BUT THE OTHER HAND IF YOUR THINKING OF HURTING NICK I,M BE HIS BODYGUARD AND PROTECT HIM FROM JERKS IN THE COMMENT ROOM . E-MAIL ME NICK DON,T WORRY I,M IN SOUTH BEACH. I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THREW?

Julie

This week's Hogan Knows Best episode shows the family frolicking at a dude ranch in Wyoming on vacation. Nick spends most of the episode whining. I wonder if anyone at VH1 cares about how inappropriate it is to show this stuff in light of what has happened.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments