Cruz Clones -- Live the Fantasy

9/3/2007 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Penelope and Monica Cruz might just be the hottest things in fashion. The sensationally stunning sisters teamed up to design a line for Mango ... and they're muy caliente!
Penelope and Monica Cruz
The line's latest ad features the sexy siblings -- fully clothed! Imagine that! A fashion ad featuring fashion! It's groundbreaking! Even though the Cruz sistas are completely covered up, the pic just screams hotness.

As to price range, their line isn't too expensive -- but it ain't cheap. It takes a pretty penny to get into these sisters' clothes.

Melissa

Hi Lindsay and Briana! Im #2!

Nick

She is looking hot!

jane

Is that FUR she has on? Criminy.

jdypat

i was so sure that the headline of this item was about the Cruise baby.. it seems to me that she is a "clone' of her mother.
they have that much money! they do. and it appears that the child is an identical copy of her mother. could it be? yes! it could be.

E-girl

The Cruz girls... Now thats what girls should look like!!

Wicked

I agree Scorpio. The sisters are gorgeous. Of course, the fur is not real. I think the clothes are very cute.

Groovin' to it!

That had best be FAKE fur! If not, SHAME ON YOU GIRLS!!!
Do we know if it's real or not? No one in a position of influence should be so uncaring towards helpless animals as to kill & exploit them for $$$.

Natasha

I love the hair, the make up, the coat, everything in that picture is beautiful, love the collection this fall, I used to have dress similar to that carreaux, i wish i had kept all my teen clothes for my daughter, but im not that kind of person, i just get bored and always make space. I like Mango style.the hair reminds me of raquel welsh style. LOVELLY.

Natasha

it is fake fur, dont u think,.

ilove95037

BOO!!! No Fur!!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

If the coat Penelope is wearing isn’t fake fur…..then she better run if she sees the world's first super model.

Cynic

Penelope Cruz looks like a damn chihuahua. Her snout is so long it's almost in her mouth.

Why is that considered hot?

Cynic

You PETA nutballs need to shut the hell up already about fur. Most of the planet eats meat and wears leather and none of your pissing and moaning will ever change that... you plant killing hypocrites.

What about the poor, suffering vegetables that are exploited and killed to feed self-righteous vegans? Your advocacy is very selective. I bet you fight harder for the cute animals than the ugly ones.

kgb

Pretty girls
UGLY A$$ clothes

annab

is she wearing real fur? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments