Halle Berry

... Baby on Board!

9/4/2007 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_halle_ex_tmz_01-1TMZ has learned that producers of the upcoming Lionsgate film "Tulia" have scrapped plans to start filming in October -- as the film's star, Halle Berry, is three months pregnant!

A source close to the production tells us Berry, 41, who is currently dating hottie model Gabriel Aubry, was set to star in the movie about the drug and racial profiling scandal in Tulia, Texas. The film, which was scheduled for a 2008 release, was to be directed by John Singleton and also starred Billy Bob Thornton.

We're told the project has not been shelved entirely; producers may decide to pick it up at a later date.

UPDATE: Halle Berry has confirmed the news of her pregnancy to "Access Hollywood." Congrats!

Gaffy

My grandmother was 46 when my now 90 year old mother was born, and my aunt was born two and a half years later at 48, -- in 1920!!! My mom had me at 35. Oh and by the way, my mom's oldest sibling was a sister born in 1895. She lived to the age of 104. She was 23 years older than my mom. BE FOR REAL, FOLKS!!! Thank God some of you don't have the responsibility to be God or Mother Nature --- take your pick.

Maria

Man there are some serious hatters on TMZ...Firts it will be an absolutely adorable baby (look out Shiloh), two it does not matter that she is in her fortys calling her too old is stupid (people are living longer lives and being forty does not mean your old anymore), Three, Halle has been married and relized that she does not need to be married to have a working relationship, she has been dating this man for several years so they are sommited to each other and don't need to marry (marriage after all is just a contact, nothing more)...So stop hatting...Congrats Halle

Sky Fire

Congrats if it is true. She is a BEAUTIFUL PERSON!

Denise

AAARGHH!!! Let me please educate people once and FOR ALL!! Some of us do not CHOOSE to have our first baby over the age of 40. LIFE HAPPENS! I was supposed to give birth to my first baby at 36 and I was supposed to give birth to my second at 38. Guess what? I lost BOTH BABIES.

Re: Marriage. Get real folks - marriage does not always work so in 50% of these cases the women end up as single moms anyways. Case in point - I wanted to keep trying for a baby and hubby didn't so PRESTO- I am planning on being a single mom. Was it by choice? HECK NO.

DON'T JUDGE A PERSON UNLESS YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PERSONAL SITUATIONS. LIFE IS NOT CLEAR CUT AND EASY FOR ALL OF US!!

Congrats Halle - better late than never.

blahblah

She said when she was on Oprah that if she didn't get married by 40, she would have a baby on her own. I don't blame her for wanting to be a mother, I hope it agrees with her and the guy doesn't act like a jerk.

Jim

Everybody's clock is ticking. All of a sudden all these actresses want babies. What
the heck is going on? Is this a fashionable thing? If one is not in the oven, then they're
adopting like crazy. And everybody is wondering why you don't have any great caliber
actresses today as opposed to yesterday. Hell, they're all baby crazy.

Lakers fan

#10. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NO EDUCATION AT ALL. yOU ARE PROBABLY HIGH ON SOME DRUGS RIGHT NOW. SO PIECE OF ADVICE SAY NO TO DRUGS AND GO BACK TO GET YOUR GED. DUMB A**.

Britney

#73. My mom isn't 36 yet, and she's a grandma (I have a son, and am currently pregnant with a girl), but people are always surprised when they find out she has a grandchild and another on the way. In fact, when she has my son for the night and takes him out places people think that he's her son.
And for the people throwing the marriage crap, marriage can fail, and quickly. And I guess couples who don't want to get married should remain childless right?

Anyways, congrats to Halle. A baby is a blessing no matter what age. I wish her and her boyfriend the best.

Gawdawful

That is going to be one beautiful baby! Congrats Halle and Gabriel!

Cathy

I just hope with her being a diabetic that she will be very careful. Having a baby can really take a toll on a woman especially with diabetes.

Lia

I am so pleased to hear about Halle's pregnancy. She has had a lot of personal heart ache. I hope that motherhood is the happiness that she has longed for. Either way that child is going to be beautiful. I do hope the daddy is the right kind of man. It would be great to hear that she found true love finally!

Cathy

I hope she's very careful about how she takes care of herself while pregnant. Being a diabetic and having a child can have some adverse side effects. Other than that, I hope it's a good time in her life and that she enjoys her pregnancy.

warren garrison

TO THE PERSON THAT ASKED SOMETHING ABOUT MORALS IN THESE INSTANCES, DUH, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HOLLYWOOD, THERE'S NO SUCH THING THERE. TOO MANY PARTNERS AND NOT ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE THEIR ROUNDS IS BASICALLY THEIR MOTTO.

RANDY TODD

NGRAUATONS,HALLE YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ACTRESS. I WISH YOU,YOUR HUSBAND GABRIEL,& YOUR BABY ALL THE BEST. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.YOU ARE IN Y PRAYERS.

Kat

Congratulations to Halle. She will have a beautiful baby. :)