Seacrest -- Unbrotherly Love

9/4/2007 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's called the "City of Brotherly Love" -- but Ryan Seacrest had little love for the latest round of "Idol" auditions held in Philadelphia.

TMZ cameras caught the "Idol" host before his jog outside the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in NYC on Sunday -- sporting an iPod and an inconspicuous Ed Hardy hat. When asked about the upcoming season of the juggernaut that is "American Idol," Ryan said they "weren't great ... for 20,000 people, we only found a few good ones." Is that a change?

Auditions continue this week in Charleston, with stops to follow in Miami, San Diego, Atlanta, Dallas and (random) Omaha. The new season premieres in January on FOX.

you go girl

please make this ahole go away. i hate him

hello

ryan is ok! i like him. but I love paula much more. shes the reason I keep watching Idol lol. simon is funny too

JESSICA

Bull! I auditioned and they were a sham! I flew from Milwaukee and waited 16 hours for an 8 second audition where you only got chosen if you were in a superman jumpsuit! I have changed my opinions on American Idol after that ordeal, no longer is it a singing competition, just another reality show with not real people but characters.

johnnie

OH, , RYAN I HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR I COULD HARDLY WAIT UNTIL THAT WAS OVER, AND AMERICA GOT IT WRONG ANYWAY. HERE'S HOPING FOR A BETTER AI THIS YEAR. AT LEAST WE'LL GET TO SEE YOU.

johnnie

WNYOsports

Philly was the last stop on the Idol audition tour, not the first. It will, however, be the first to air.

Kerry

Hey, my friend made it to Hollywood in Philly. Go STEVE!

ME

Its about time they go somewhere where its not a cakewalk to "make it in the biz". Though I can't imagine why anyone would want to, better yet be on such a fake show.

killysgal