Hogan Crash Victim's Family Brawl

In Police Report

9/5/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

St. Petersburg Police have released a report with details on the brawl among Lance Corporal John Graziano's family members on Thursday. The report says Christin Graziano -- John's sister -- said that "her family received bad news concerning her brother's condition and her other brother, Michael, took it really hard." After Michael was crying for hours and finally fell asleep on the floor, their father, Edward Graziano, entered and started screaming for Michael to fix his computer.

0905_graziano_launch_doc-1
When he was asked to lower his voice, Edward left the room but returned 45 minutes later and allegedly grabbed Christin by both wrists, shaking her and yelling, "You are dead to me, you are dead to me!" Christin told cops that her father then threw a cold cup of coffee in brother Michael's face. Family members were then able to get Edward out of the room and lock the door. Police showed up at Bayfront Hospital moments after the incident, but could not find Edward. He was arrested at the hospital the next day for violating a domestic violence injunction that his wife, Debra, has against him.

John Graziano, an Iraq war vet, was the passenger in Nick Hogan's car crash on Aug. 26. Unconfirmed reports say that his condition has deteriorated. TMZ spoke to Michael Graziano, who offered no comment on his brother's status.

BLINKING !!

Speaking of experience When you lose a child is SO hard to recover. well you never recover completely, But when you lose a child due to someone elses STUPIDY it's makes it almost unbearable.
It's the reason why I find it so hard that this mother has not acted out (enraged)
The father seems more like a parent that is totally stressed out about his son.
And Nick well he is a Celebrity's son. who will probably get away with it. like he has the 4 tickets. Life continues on. for them.

mdzm1127

I can't believe what I'm reading. People think it's okay to hit your family. The guy had a restraining order on him in June. He is an abuser of his family. He was abusive before the accident. I am sure Nick feels horrible about this. Yes, he was speeding. Yes, he probably shouldn't have been driving that particular car. But it was an accident. Nick did not get up that day and say, "Gee I think I'll crash my car into a tree today and put John into a coma." This is a horrific accident. I pray for John and his family, as well as the Hogans. That is where my energies are being placed. Yours should too.

Denver

I have no idea who is or isn't employed in the Graziano family....nor do I care.What we do know for sure is....is that the now brain dead Grazizano kid who is a U.S. verteran who served 2 tours in Iraq is injured for life at best,and we know that Nick is an unemployed high school dropout that should have never been given a drivers licence because apparently driving isn't even something this idiot can grasp.I hope Nick has to do some serious jail time and old man Hogan has to shell out about 50 Mil to the Graziano family for compensation. Then maybe we really will have heard the last of this ridiculous family that appears to have no talent of any kind.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Amen, Denver. Amen.

sassy

Nick should pay for what happened but like i said...im sure hes feeling horrible about this. this is his friend .

NUMBER46 ...what if you were driving a car with a friend and you got into an accident and you didnt get hurt but your friend did. how the hell would you feel??

show me the $$

What are you, another stupid 17 yr old driver? When you get behind the wheel, you are responsible for the safety of others on the road as well as your passengers, and obeying the laws. If this guy dies, Nick Hogan could be looking at vehicular manslaughter charges, because his actions resulted in another person's death. How's that for a reason?

Clinton

"mdzm1127",........THAT'S COMPLETE BS!!! Who CARES what the Hogan punk is "feeling", - it's too little, too late. And, just to let you know, - an "accident" is when you are NOT doing anything that's wrong/idiotic/"ILLEGAL" and things go wrong. No "thing" went wrong here, it was the immature, selfish, egotistical, CHOICE of a callous PUNK who CHOSE to gamble with his own life, that of his "best" friend, and the public at large. It's NOT about the VICTIM'S family's personal problems, - it's about a PUNK thinking he's above the law (and common courtesy) because of his daddy. I hope he's locked up for a very long time.

Sloane

it is all so tragic

stresses like this do not always bring out the best in any of us

as well as the doctors helping their son, I hope the family is able to get help from specialists to help them cope with whatver lies ahead for them so they will be able to better support each other

can't imagine facing what they are probably going to be facing in the next few days/weeks/months/years maybe even-- depending on the medical condition if he is able to somehow survive this

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Nick is a spoiled-ass, rotten dangerous punk and Terry/Hulk is a complete and utter idiot, IMHO.

I think the apparently-habitual speeding/racing/"I can do whatever I want!" BRAT ought to be in jail RIGHT NOW, and if Daddy wants to join him, that's fine by me, too!!!!!

I HOPE THE GRATZIANOS BREAK THE BOLLEA FAMILY FINANCES -- THEY'LL BE DOING THE PUBLIC A FAVOR, AS I SEE IT.

WTF???????????????

Clinton

"sassy", - AGAIN, the callous punk was "breaking the law" (again and again). Not quite the definition of an "accident', is it? This is just the FIRST time that his immature and irresponsible attitudes have probably KILLED SOMEONE.

Honey8891

None of you are getting the point. Throwing the book at Nick is not the answer, nor is blaming his father. The public, if it feels it must be involved in John's family's vigil, must take the high road and support them regardless of who they are, whether they work, or what they say to the idiot press corp. I've seen families of teenagers go to court to protect the teen who was driving when their child was killed in a car accident, whether from speeding, or showing off, it just doesn't matter. No one can change what happened, but we can help and support the people who are involved without name calling, or ridiculous facts that just aren't true. rumor can kill a family, and a life. I support everyone involved unconditionally. Nick I hope you come out of this a stronger man, and John I hope you get well and turn all these rumors into nothing.

sassy

i understand what your saying 57 but i still do feel for Nick. like i said...i cant even imagine getting into an accident while im driving and my best friend who's the passenger is near death.

the whole thing is sad and i do believe hes gonna go to jail for this because i have a feeling his friend isent gonna make it.

plus its not even confirmed if he was speeding or drinking. its still under investigation.

Denver

This did not qualify as an "accident" ! Those happen in rain ,fog,..etc-etc. You all read the pu**y magnet statements and the bragging about doung 110 MPH in a 45 MPH zone. He said he did that all the time. So the Hogan punk was a rolling time bomb.He and the old man(for continuing to let him drive) are totally at fault. Any personal problems the Grazizno's have is incidental and has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
To the Clearwater courts : CONVICT

To the Graziano's : SUE THE PANTS OFF THE HOGANS / YOU DESERVE IT !

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I read where witnesses said "sweet little Nicky" was racing.

He can't work, he can't finish high school, but he race down publlic roads in a high-powered car his sugar-daddy bought him?

Honey8891

Regardless - all my prayers to both families involved.