Keira Bandaged Up

9/5/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A ghostly Keira Knightley attended the UK preem of "Atonement," a WW2 romance drama. Swathed in layers of what appear to be prop Red Cross bandages leftover from filming, the slight Miss K wafted down the red carpet on her own power. Dead Man's Chest!
Keira Knightley
Keira turned 22 in March. Years, not pounds.

knnoie

She is thin, but so is Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima and Kate Moss. All three of these models are just under 6 feet tall and none of them weigh over 130 pounds. No one says anything because of their breast cleavage. Teeth stain over time. I bet she is a smoker. And she has small uneven teeth, what the hell does that have to do with acting. I recently so a picture of Johnny Depp (my baby's daddy) and his teeth were golden (not gold caps either). I still think he is hot, I still think he is a great actor and when I meet him I'll take him to the dentist for a cleaning.

K. Jackson

She looks like crap! That's one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen!

Monkeycox

She looks like Golum from Lord of the Rings.

tinka

her teeth make me suspicious of her having bulemia.....

Mia

Funny comment about the 22 pounds..... If she has a problem, it will come out. Otherwise, she will encounter the metabolism shift that happens around age 30, and she will develop a womanly figure. Considering it's healthier to be thin throughout life, she doesn't really need to seek to gain. What she needs is muscle curves. I would suggest she wear a more flattering dress.

Lane

She's a pretty girl especially in Pride and Prejudice. She looks rather sick, I hope she gets help because she is a really good actress.

micky

I don't understand the fuss. Where is the beauty? eeek. Never got it. she's average.

JAC

this....this is the girl who made some pulicity off of disrespectful comments that were directed towards lindsy,paris an brit...? ew....she's definately no better.

KIERA KNIGHTLY PLEASE EAT SOME FOOD YOU LOOK DISGUSTING~~!

OhMy!

Keira honey...Holloween isn't unil NEXT month silly! Now go brush your teef and put on some baggy clothes to hide your eating disoder. That's good girl now.

Chuck Roast

I think she looks very pretty and I love her flat chest. She could put on a few pounds though.

Accalia

If you don’t have any boobs, don’t wear stuff like this. It isn’t flattering.

Chris

Apparently you retards don't read the comments- you repeat the same thing over and over again when you have no idea what you're talking about you losers!

Jami

That is just gross!

JD

Yikes, it's Night of the Living Dead!

RJII

no hips, lips, nose, chest.
who thinks this waif is cute.
she also uses tons of makeup. w/out it her face is skank.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments