Nicole Richie and Joel

Set a Wedding Date?

9/29/2007 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0929_nicole_tmz-1TMZ has learned that Nicole Richie and baby daddy Joel Madden may have finally set the date!

Sources tell TMZ that the Wedding Fairy, a wedding planner based in the OC, will coordinate the small ceremony that is to take place October 13 in Laguna Beach, Calif. Looks like their baby will be born into wedded bliss!

TMZ contacted Lorraine Keseloff, the wedding planner and owner of the company, who had no comment and quickly hung up the phone. Nicole's rep did not return our call seeking comment either.

Lakers fan

It's actually sad that you people have such negative things to say about someone that has nothing to do with you. If you do not have anything positive to say then do not read the stories. I am happy that she finally has put her life together and is about to get married and have a child. It's just sad that your comments cannot be encouraging and congradulating instead of being jealous and saying unneccessary negative comments about someone that you do not know. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE YOU LOSERS!!!!!

LAME

Nicole you're a sweetheart - I hope you continue taking care of yourself, you look great!

NANCY

MAY YOU BOTH BE HAPPY AND BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE TO THIS LITTLE BABY. I HOPE YOU STAY TOGETHER FOR EVER. BEST WISHS TO BOTH OF YOU.

CS

Good Charlotte is performing a concert Oct 13th in Melbourne, Australia. Unless there is a "Laguna" near the consert event, I don't think it's happening that day. It would really suck to have a wedding that morning and perform that night.

Daphne

I love TMZ -On-TV !!!! It's so much better than this web site.

Plus TMZ-On-TV doesn'tt have crazies crawling out of the woodwork, posting their hateful and assinine opinions.

LindsayPress.com

My memory may be off but, as a native of SoCal, I'm almost positive there's Laguna Beach and Laguna Niguel, but no Laguna...

LAME

TMZ-TV must not be getting the rating's you want huh? Gia?

(aka as TMZ employee)

Daphne

Stop posting all those hate messages, silly Hillary.

Joel has picked Nicole to marry, so get over it.

I'm happy for both Nicole and Joel , and I hope they have a very nice wedding day in Laguna Beach.

Maybe they'll marry in the gazebo overlooking the Pacific, right next to Las Brisas restaurant. That's my favorite spot.

LAME

why the hell would anyone wish a deformed baby on anyone?

my GOD!

LAME

Formally known as Elk Grove - Laguna is located at 38°25′26″N, 121°25′39″W (38.423872, -121.427421)GR1.

incase you still need to know...

Ms Kris

IF this happens LET US ALL GET OUT OUR STOP WATCHES SO WE CAN COUNT HOW LONG IT WILL LAST.

ANYONE WANT TO TAKE BETS ON THIS?

kay

I think they seem like a great couple and I wish the paps would just leave them alone to live their life. If they make mistakes who cares so do the rest of us. Fact is, we don't need to hear about every meal they eat etc. Life goes on!!!

Terry

If it's going to happen I think it's a wonderful thing for both of them.
If not I'm still proud of Nicole, She looks very good and healthy.

Terry

In between Sacramento & Stockton ( far away from the ocean)
Looks like the the Town of Elk Grove split becoming Elk Grove/Laguna ?
At least there will be plenty of migant workers for Fairy weddings planner to hire.
I

anonymous

She has done so much hard living and abused her own body. Perfectly healthy people have children born w/ special needs.. People that have done EVERYTHING possible to have a healthy baby have children who have medical problems. The wedding isn't the most important thing now- She should focus on her child. I pray that her child is healthy & that she continues to care for herself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments