Kiefer's DUI Drama -- In the Stars?

9/30/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kiefer Sutherland got himself in a big heap o' trouble this past week with a DUI -- and this isn't the "24" star's first legal gaffe. He's been in trouble with the law three other times. What should Sagittarian Sutherland -- born December 21, 1966 -- do to stay on the straight and narrow?

Says astrosexologist Kiki T., author of "The Celestial Sexpot's Handbook," Kiefer is just the latest in a long line of Sagittarian disasters. Kiefer, along with fellow Sags Britney Spears and Anna Nicole Smith, shows that even though it's supposed to be a lucky year for Sagittarians, "luck needs to be earned for some Sags," says Kiki.

"This means confronting demons is part of the deal, which is necessary as Sagittarius is typically an optimistic sign that never sees anything wrong, as long as they are having fun," she continues.

Kiki believes that Sutherland's star will shine in court -- and that maybe his luck is turning around. "With his court date set of October 16, he'll fare well with the Sag moon teaming up with Jupiter on that day."

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

There's a LOT to be said for astology ...

gigi

Kiefer will shine in court because he is the most sincere person in the world. Being an alcoholic isn't a crime. It's driving under the influence that is. Hopefully, Kiefer will now hire a "keeper". He really needs a driver. I hope and pray that Judge Sauer keeps in mind that alcoholoism isn't a crime. Officer Kevin Mailberger could have used the "spirit" of the law and had Keifer call someone to pick him up. Officer Mailberger would have really been a hero. I have seen officers use the spirit of the law many times and have the person call someone to pick them up. Unless....someone gave LAPD the tip that Kiefer was under the influence. Strange, that Friday was suppose to be the Guest Speaker....UHMMMMMM. There is a lot of politics at LAPD....
Could it have been a set up????? Believe me! I have seen so much corruption there! You have got to ask yourself. Was it a setup??????
I know Kiefer was D.U.I and maybe it was his time to get busted but isn't strange timing????????????????

FlBiker

I hope his lawyer gets him off on an obscure technicality. They make too big of a deal about DUI. Who cares the guy has a few drinks before he goes home, not my business.

notaceleb

TMZ, what did you do to Kiefer Sutherland's ears.

notaceleb

paranormalcosmos.com #1: Yeah, there is a lot to be said about astrology. The Holy Bible says that anyone who gets involved with astrology is going to Hell (Isaiah 47:12-15). No doubt about it.

Cartman

Luck has nothing to do with DUI's. Don't drink and drive and you won't get a DUI.

Thanks

Mary

There were alot of people there who knew he was drunk, including police. Would have been nice if someone had taken his keys. It was like
the cops wanted to snag him.
Good Luck Kiefer, we love you and are with you.

Similan

There is not a prison that has ever been built that can hold Jack Bauer

Melissa

Yeah, there's a lot to be said about astrology. It's all baloney, nonsense, feldercarb, balderdash, bull plop, and a great big con!

notaceleb

idiotdogbrain #10: Yeah. Astrology is that, too.

crazysexycool

Kiefer's one hot piece of ass. He's a drunk, though. Even he admits he's an alcoholic. He needs to get his sexy, sexy self into rehab. I'm kind of glad this happened. Nobody got hurt, and hopefully this makes him see how badly he needs help. I love 24; it's the only show I watch on t. v. Love my Jack Bauer power hour. But if season 7 needs to be shelved for a while so Kiefer can get well, so be it. Then, when he's all better, he can check his hot self out of rehab and go back to being the kick ass actor we know and love.

Sharona

There's no luck or unlucky person here.
Act like an adult and if you must drink call a taxi.
Surely these "stars" know what a taxi is or is it beneath them to ride in such a vehicle.

Daphne

Judge Sauer is waiting to get him!

It will be interesting how much time Kiefer will get.

Wicked

Obviously, Keifer has a problem. I hope he gets help with it. As for your 'in the stars' crap...that's BS.

gigi

Blair Berk needs to check Mailbergers' or his partners cell phone and home phone to see that Kiefer wasn't set up. Some cops at LAPD didn't approve of him being the M. C. at the ceremony on Friday!!!!!!!! Strange, that Friday he was suppose to be the Guest Speaker....UHMMMMMM. There is a lot of politics at LAPD....Could it have been a set up????? Believe me! I have seen so much corruption there! (when I was at the PD I saw some incredible set ups, you see cops have long memories) You have got to ask yourself. Was
it a setup?????? I know Kiefer was DUI and maybe it was his time to get busted but wasn't it strange timing???????????????? You really have to know how these cops think. Especially some of the old timers. As far as the general public was concerned they only knew of Kiefer's prior 2004 arrested. Socially, that is acceptable. However, someone on the inside knew about the other two priors...(could it have been someone who moved to the top and was involved in Kiefer's prior???) How far did he drive before he got busted from the watering hole????? I would certainly look in to this. I had heard that someone at Fox
was complaining about Kiefer's drinking and driving because there was millions at stake. I don't underestimate anyone.

Hopefully, Kiefer will now hire a "keeper". He really needs a driver. I hope and pray that Judge Sauer keeps in mind that alcoholism isn't a crime. Officer Kevin Mailberger could have used the "spirit" of the law and had Kiefer call someone to pick him up. Officer Mailberger would have really been a hero. I have seen

In my opinion it's too much of a coincidence.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments