"Rock of Love" Stripper Cries Foul!

10/1/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes true love isn't skin deep. On Sunday's finale of "Rock of Love," has-been Poison rocker Bret Michaels chose between stripperlicious Heather and pink-haired pixie, Jes. And even though Heather had Bret's name tattooed across the back of her neck -- Bret pointed his pinkie to select Jes.

Not surprisingly, Heather was pretty pissed, posting on MySpace that she was misrepresented in the final episode, boohooing that editing made her look way more insensitive on their final date than she really was.

She was upset that she didn't rock the aging rocker. Heather wrote, "I am so heartbroken and appalled that I look so insensitive in the finale."

When Bret asked if he could have both girls, Heather says she "absolutely, 100 percent did not say I would share him. We both said no." Once again, Heather blames editors. "I am soooo appalled by that -- as if the stipper [sic] thing wasn't enough, (which I quit doing months ago) -- or pretty much never showing one bad thing about Jess, I got ran through [sic] the coals and heartbroken once again." Appalling!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mary

Loved the show as I am a rocker girl from the 80's. Good luck with finding love. Don't think this is how you are gonna find it. It will happen if it is meant to be.

I DIG Jess !

Jess - ALL THE WAY. Smart, funny, kept her cool and BEAUTIFUL !~!

Good call Bret !

Sugartits

Who gives a f**k about this washed up ahole!?!

ck

Jess ruled. Heather was cool but partied too mcuh.

ck

cool

Inspector Gadget

Dear heather may have a point.

No doubt producers will do what they have to do
to make reality as entertaining as it needs to be for TV.

However, the 80's rat nest on her head for the final
episode was enough for the bitch to get kicked to
the curb.

ok then

That was a tough decision for Bret. Hmmmm. Let's see.... a plastic stripper or an actual decent woman.

Danielle

Bret Rocks...and if he didn't pick the beautiful Jes...I would be applying for season 2....I hope they stay together.......Jes was the only decent female on the show.....Funny since I think she was one of the youngest, yet she was the most composed........
Tell heather to get some style...and a new hair do!.....

his_penguin

i knew he'd pick the pink hair girl! ha! :)

Dawn Day

I thought from the 1st show that he'd pick Jess. I should've bet on it....dammit!

Stephanie P.

shut up stupid b*tch quit whining...

MO

Heather,

Your a lesbian! When you figure that out, you wont be so angry.

Mike

yes, she's so heartbroken about it she's already workingon another reality show. Nothing sadder than a heartbroken stripper.

CarrieAnn

So, what Heather is saying is pretty amazing. That the camera changed the way her mouth moved? Geez, I saw her with my own eyes say she would share him. We don't need to see any more of her - we've seen enough pf you AND Lacy. Barf.

Deja

ew, I actually felt BAD for him for having to choose between these 2!!! The 80's washed up junkie stripper or the wanna-be bad girl - little boy body...?? hmmmm very hard. Wouldn't have choosen either. ick!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments