"Rock of Love" Stripper Cries Foul!

10/1/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes true love isn't skin deep. On Sunday's finale of "Rock of Love," has-been Poison rocker Bret Michaels chose between stripperlicious Heather and pink-haired pixie, Jes. And even though Heather had Bret's name tattooed across the back of her neck -- Bret pointed his pinkie to select Jes.

Not surprisingly, Heather was pretty pissed, posting on MySpace that she was misrepresented in the final episode, boohooing that editing made her look way more insensitive on their final date than she really was.

She was upset that she didn't rock the aging rocker. Heather wrote, "I am so heartbroken and appalled that I look so insensitive in the finale."

When Bret asked if he could have both girls, Heather says she "absolutely, 100 percent did not say I would share him. We both said no." Once again, Heather blames editors. "I am soooo appalled by that -- as if the stipper [sic] thing wasn't enough, (which I quit doing months ago) -- or pretty much never showing one bad thing about Jess, I got ran through [sic] the coals and heartbroken once again." Appalling!

Tazzygirl6

His ass is old enough to be her daddy! What would he think if one of his daughters was dating an old ass man!

K

I loved Jess. I knew he'd pick her especially when he asked the question about both of them being his girlfriend and she said NO. That's exactly what he wanted to hear. That's why he said it was the final test. Heather was gonna do anything just to be with him...not for love but for the perks. Bret was concerned with heather showing more attention to other women over him - and then she put the nail in her coffin by saying she would share him with another women! That was pure desperation. Jess showed class and she won! Who knows if they'll date for more than a month - but atleast he showed good judgement by picking her. Also, the diabetic factor is serious. I have a family member who has it. Same age as Bret and I've watched him go into shock with it. It's scary as hell. Jess has heart. Heather blew it when she wouldn't get her a** out of the dunebuggy! She acted the same selfish way the night in vegas when all the girls were hammered and no one helped them except Jess. I was never a huge Poison fan but this was entertaining to say the least.

mb

They were all TACKY...Heather is surely a man underneath the floats. He probably saw her shaving her chest and went with the boring one. Great show though...

pattijen

The girls going on these shows know what they're all about, and if they still choose to do it, then they run that risk. From day one, Jess seemed like a nice normal girl amongst some really freaky ones. Even Bret Michaels saw that. So he picked the good one. Heather should stop talking about it, because she's just coming across as a sore loser.

onenosbest

Heather knew from the getgo that she was playing Bret from day one and she would do "anything" to get him. Bret was also playing every chic on the series as well. He picked a good woman to be with. Jess is the one he should be with.

luckylovesya

You gotta' love Heather's disclaimer that Bret is now america's number one a--hole for not picking her. I'm surprised he didn't since she was so sure that he would when he was all up in hers in Mexico. I guess Bret finally came to his senses and decided that he didn't want to wake up to a man everyday. Heather, give it another shot with Vanilla Ice!!

pappi6

The bum is washed up!!!!!!!! Who the f@#% cares about this ahole! The guy looks like a girl. Nice lipstick ducsh bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elvia

there was just no contest between heather and jes. what man really wants a party girl who seems to be more attracted to women than to men? heather needs a makeover and a new profession (with 2 degrees, why the hell was she a stripper?) jes is a lovely young woman and heather has a hard look to her features, her make up, her hair and her ridiculous clothing. bret seems like a good man. it was great to see him pick the real woman of the two.

vbbeachbum

HEATHER,
HA HA HA.YOU AND CRAZY LACI TRIED TO SCAM HIM ALL ALONG AND IT BACK FIRED.YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU DUMB BITCH.WHO GETS A TATOO OF SOMEONE WHO THEY ARE NOT COMMITED TOO.JESS WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRUELY CARED FOR BRETT.
GO BACK TO YOUR STRIPPER POLE SKANK.
DOESN'T FEEL GOOD TO KNOW YOU HAVE HIS NAME ON YOU BUT JESS HAS HIM
HA HA HA HA HA

Kat

I really enjoyed the show,I even liked Jes from day one. However, her interview on VH1.com made it sound like she wasn't even really into Bret. It's now coming out that Bret did this show, not for love, but to promote his new album. I started thinking... Bret Michael's rich,cars,houses,rich,lead singer of a band,rich.... does he really need to find love? I don't think so. The more I read on Blogs their all saying their not together, and Jes and Heather are friends ( VH1 Interview) and are doing gigs together. If it's true that their not together...WOW I wasted 2 1/2 months of Sunday evenings for nothing. He just could have promoted his album another way without wasting my time thinking he was truely looking for love. I feel cheated. I mean if they would have at least been real and tried and then didn't make it... I'd be ok with that but for all of this to be a set up to promote his album that just bites the big one. Jeers to Bret Michaels for not being real to Reality T.V. And Cheers to Ryan and Trista for the Bachlorette show and Marrying and having their first baby in Sept. 07. Sorry but that's just my input on the whole Rock of Love thing !!! Way to go Jes for getting a free ride out of this show!

Medusa

Come on folks...if he wanted to be with "another" stripper with bad 80's hairdo...he could have found one any hour of the day...well at least the hair would have been better...and she was too into other chicks boobs and other parts and making out with other girls. Oh and Heather...note to self...don't put a man's name on your body unless he's 100% committed. Guess you'll be taking that off...huh?
Jess was what he needed...someone to ground him. I hope it works out for both of them. Can't wait to see the claws come out next week on the Reunion show.

halvathought

Jess' hair totally reminds me of one of those butt naked Troll Dolls. I just want to take her hair in my hands and spin up into a crazy hair do.

Justin is Calling

What kind of stupid stripper gets a washed up bald rocker's name tatted on her neck after she walks on him getting blown by that red-headed whore? Then when her father finds out she blew him, he almost starts crying!

Amy

I was surprised when he sent Heather home. I knew it would be those 2, and I did pick Jes to win from the first episode, but it sure seemed toward the end that Heather was going to get the guy. I felt bad for her. Hang in there, Heather, something better will come along.

On that note, are Bret and Jes still together?

laughing at you now

Heather's Whore Hair and rotten-stinky poontang were enough to make Bret sick! He obviously made the best choice by choosing Jes. I am sure the editing also made her boobs flop out every show and significantly aged her. Wow, what a train wreck looking for a meal ticket off of the stripper pole. Please, I doubt she is out of the business.... stopped stripping -more like they found out her real age when she left to do Rock of Love and they wouldn't hire her nasty, used, old ass! Model? I don't think so...She was so fake! She just wanted the charmed life and Bret saw through your dirty, knaiiving ways! Move on! Your 15 minutes are up, oh, and take a shower...PLEASE!