Sarah Silverman Gets TMZ's Nips in a Twist

10/1/2007 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beware of comedian Sarah Silverman -- get too close to her, and you may well find your nipples twisted and bruised! Such was the fate of our unlucky cameraman, who ran into Sarah in Soho yesterday.

While answering questions about her career and O.J., she had a flash of inspiration -- deciding to turn our guy's headlights too bright. He reports lingering tenderness and post titmatic stress.

Later, she was asked which stars she'd like to see in a sex tape. Sarah revealed her necrophiliac side, saying that she's dying to see the late Ruth Gordon (Maude of "Harold and Maude") get it on with Harvey Korman of "The Carol Burnett Show" and "Blazing Saddles." Now that's an adorable mistake.

Seriously

This girl is not funny seriously, I could see her ruining her wedding day trying to get a laugh from children.

rachel

Wow. How witty . How mature.

My, my, what sophisticated humor.

really?

This girl is so NOT funny, and wildy inappropriate. Where are the other two stooges?

Moose

Sarah Silverman is a talentless twit with a face for radio.

Tangie

She is revolting.

Whamo

I think she has that girl next-door smokin hotness. I do her in a second.

jake

i hate her but i love her bf jimmy kimmel and bff adam carolla

Just A Mom

She's a pig!

FrankTheCrank

Overrated. Big time.

She's like a dude...she even has the body language of a guy. Gross.

I wonder if she spits, chews tabacky and drinks beer...

Go away.

Only swim in the Ocean

She looks like Amy Winehouse

sam

I like her. She's very funny and her show is hysterical. I love her two giant gay red friends that never touch. LOL

Glisten Garbor

Memo to Paps: We are not interested in seeing pic's of ugly people..

Only swim in the Ocean

She looks like Amy Winehouse

rob

She's hilarious. Her show has great ratings (well, for comedy central, that is) and her stand-up shows are often sold out. She's probably making millions more a year than you will in a lifetime - all off of telling jokes. I'm sure her humor is not some people's taste. For example, I think the Jackass movie and TV shows are not amusing in the slightest, and I think prop comedians like Gallagher are painfully unfunny. But, the Jackass guys and Gallagher made a heck of a living off of their sense of humor, and obviously many people enjoy their performances. I say, if you can make enough people laugh to become a millionaire doing it, go for it. If you don't think it's funny, then don't watch.

combjockey