Bonaduce Free!!!

D.A. Rejects Case

10/5/2007 12:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a document from the L.A. County District Attorney's office, rejecting the case against Danny Bonaduce.

1005_bonaduce_docs-1
Danny boy got into it on stage at Tuesday's FOX Reality Channel's Really Awards. "Survivor" reject Jonny Fairplay jumped on him, and Danny tossed Jonny over his shoulder. Jonny fell face first and lost a couple o' teeth.

Police were investigating a felony battery, with Danny as the chief suspect. The D.A. wrote on the rejection form, "Insufficient evidence to prove beyond a doubt."

UPDATE: Now everyone is weighing in! "Survivor: Cook Islands" winner Yul Kwon tells us "Fairplay is a disgraceful excuse for a human being. Not only did he act inappropriately towards my girlfriend and disrespect me at the REALLY Awards, he's made a career out of ridiculous stunts and disgusting behavior, and it's finally caught up to him. The D.A. made the right call in rejecting the criminal battery case. Under California law, Fairplay would need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Danny acted with the intent to cause violent physical injury. But there's nothing in the video that comes close to supporting the charge. We need to stop giving Fairplay the attention he's desperately seeking, and put an end to this media whore's career."

uallsuck

The whole thing was a no-brainer!!! 1st! lol

Dawn Day

Too bad the two idiots couldn't have beaten each other to death!

uallsuck

DOH! Second!! lmao

FlBiker

I never thought I would ever say this, Good for you Danny!

death on a cracker

well duh... not a danny fan but i would have done the same thing for sure.

SaraE

TEAM DANNY !!!! Wooo hoooo

Bethany

Yeah I knew that Danny would not be charged. Jonny is lucky that he just got tossed. You just don't go up to a man and jump up on him and hump him. That sucks that he got hurt but he should have known better.

Dr. Dave from Toronto, Canada

You can't jump on somebody and then expect everything is going to be hunky dory..... I would have done the same thing... I don't like guys jumping on me!

DelScorchoSr

This is real justice... I'd have done the same if some clown jumped on me.

Nejxn

Those Partridge boys are bad-asses, don't mess with 'em!

What do you look like?

I wouldn't have liked it either if that guy had thrust his crotch in my face, either. Can't blame him for doing that.

me

Good Deal.. Who would jump on some guy and thrust him without an invitation! I think Johnny needs to learn a little self pelvic control.

PapSchmear

Of course, there will liklely be a civil suit. :-(

kb

Maybe this will be the last we see of Johnny UNfairplay. I feel sorry for his soon to be born child.

love little people :)

sorry first and second........lmao ..........you were second and third lmao

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments