Kendra Wilkinson Hits a Low Note

10/12/2007 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When not posing nude, Hugh Hefner Plaything Kendra Wilkinson likes to expose her, er, signature style. It's working girl chic!
Kendra Wilkinson
While the 22-year-old has been earning her keep by appearing on "Celebrity Rap Star," it's evident her "singing" isn't the only thing out of tune! Her jeans are painted on -- literally!

Kendra really does look like the girl next door -- to the Mustang Ranch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Alan

Hey, I heard her I.Q. is painted on, too.

Anne

It shows her fat. However she is very beautiful.

Pam

Okay first off, she's on celebrity RAP superstar. What was she supposed to wear - a floor-length skirt and a turtleneck? Also, she's 21 and she has an amazing body. Cut her a little slack. I think she looks great. The people who posted negative comments busting on her are probably old fatties.

crymeariver

unreal

anthonysdreamgirl**

She can pull it off. Not too many people have a body like that! Lol, get ready for the long list of insults, Ms. K!

get a life

Whoever wrote this must be fat and bitter... hater..

Please & some of us know the girl since her grand dad is 82 - she can wear anything!

Teabagger4444

she is the hottest of all the Girls Next Door....love ya Kendra

jen

I love Kendra. She is so damn hot.

Spurs

I'd put it in her.

Alex Rogers

Ima drunk. and skrew all yall. i'll do what i want. there my babies. anyone wanna watch fat mommy dance. oh thats so sexy. yea, u like it when brit dances. im hungry. i need a taco. did i just fart. look at me in the biggest dumbest american in the whole country. my cooch is itchy, lets pullover at that high school. brit brit is horny.

HUH?

OK...WHY iSN'T ANYONE COMMENTiNG ON SHAR JACKSON...HELLO DID U GUYS NOT HEAR WHAT SHE SAID LAST NIGHT ON HER RAP...SHE SHOULD HAVE OPENED UP FOR THE VMA'S? LOW BLOW FOR BRITNEY.... :(

T

All she really needs to do is keep doing hef w/ her eyes closed and she'll be set for life the slut. As 4 most of us we don't look like her and have some morals. I'm sure No one really cares how she sings or what she wear (or doesn't wear) including herself apparently. If you ever watched that stupid show you know she about as dumb as a tree stump, so she must be good at something for Hef to keep her around all this time.

annie

What the heck is such a beautiful girl doing sharing a old fart Bridget also why I don't trust the other one nor do I like her all that crappy baby talk make me want to puke.

CoolPapa

Why is this news? That's how Hef met her. Don't you poseurs ever do any actual research?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments