Donatella & Iggy: Erupting in Beauty

10/19/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like molten lava -- fashion and music legends melded at Thursday's Fashion Rocks concert in London.
Donatella Versace and Iggy Pop
A lifelike Donatella Versace arrived with living singer Iggy Pop, coagulating the bond between the two creative worlds.

The 52-year-old designer and the 60-year-old rocker proved that true, hardened style never grows old!

Boxy Roxy

Iggy the dog is much better looking than Iggy Pop. Eewww. And don't get me started on the creepy Donatella. She's scary, even when it's not Halloween.

BOO!

cocopuff56

So much for aging gracefully!!!!!!!! That is truly the grossest example of too much plastic surgery and not enough plastic surgery. YUK!

Bo

WHOA. I'm glad I haven't eaten lunch yet. I swear Donatella is a MAN. And IP is absolutely revolting. YUCK.

Merry Christmas

Proof...you can have money, plastic surgery and still be butt-ugly. Donnatella is one surgery away from looking like the catwoman - Joyce or whatever meow's name is.

Bunnie

I thought this was photoshopped.. then I realized it was really who TMZ said they were..

Does Donatella not have someone that loves her enough to say "Love you .. but you look like a Dolly Parton Drag Queen on a 5 day coke binge, Stop with the bleach and fat injections already!"

Victoria

52 yrs old???? Is TMZ sure of that age??? I'll be 50 next month and I haven't had any plastic surgery and I look a lot younger than her!!

Mr. Sun is not your friend Donatella!

Baby Countdown

So let me get this straight - this chick is the same age aas Christie Brinkley???? Has anyone seen Christie lately? She looks AMAZING!!!

Just further proof that the life that you live WILL catch up with you.

janedoe

Kudos to still carded at 40 bitches. I am 46, and I still get carded as well. Feels damn good to be almost 50 and have someone ask you for ID. The 40's kick azz.

MissVee

And after they went to Sam's Club where they both chipped in for a case of Depends and a 12 pack of Ensure.

goodriddance

That woman has to be the ugliest thing on earth. She looks like a drag-queen gone bad. And the other one? There are no words to describe him! EWWWWW, comes to mind.

who cares

THAT CHICK LOOKS LIKE A WAX PERSON
AND SORTA LOOKS LKE COULD OF BEEN A MAN AT ONE TIME
EITHER WAY
SHE IS ONE NASTY LOOKING FEMALE?/WHATEVER

Lexie

That is scary!!!!!!

Sharona

Are these drag queens or what?

kim

They make a great couple physically I think. Is it me or does Donatella look like how Madonna wil look in 20 years =)

joeschmoe

Iggy, dude, you're not 18 anymore! At least get a hairstyle that fits that "face". Sad how time is mean to some people. And Donna-what-the-hella, with your $$$, I think you can have that fixed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments