Tupac's Former Bodyguard: I Was Undercover FBI

10/20/2007 4:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An ex-bodyguard for Tupac Shakur claims to have been an undercover FBI agent during the four years he was employed by Death Row.

During a Q&A screening for the new DVD, "Tupac Assassination - Conspiracy or Revenge?" Kevin Hackie revealed for the first time that he was an FBI agent -- not an informant, which had been previously reported. Hackie worked undercover as a bodyguard for Death Row from 1992-1996. Shakur died on September 13, 1996.

Kevin Hackie is now retired from law enforcement and runs a private security firm. "Tupac Assassination" is in stores Tuesday, October 23.

2Pac

BLINKING !!

Wait
Death Row=Suge Knight. This guy now says he wasnt just a Bodyguard to Death Row but he was a undercover FBI agent too. My MY
Wasn't 2Pac in the car with Suge Knight when he was shot.?

Maggie

WHO CARES!!!!! Eleven years have passed, he sucked, and so does rap music! He was a loser who was murdered because he lived the life of a criminal.

BLINKING !!

I don't care what the gossip rags say how he lived. I wasn't there. I like his songs. YOU GOT A PROBLEM with that. take it to the da-mn Judge.

He's Boring now

Old Black Man---I'm sure you are more than available to "do" lots of women of any color, given you dont have what it takes to be a Man or a Father. Stay the Playa you is my brother and keep the Dope, I mean Hope Alive.

Stupid Ass

He's Boring now

Yeah, so what did you "uncover" while being undercover for the FBI? Why you wait so long to say this, you gotta book underway and think we're gonna believe you?

You sound like that idiot from the Gong Show who said he was a CIA agent and assasin in between doing game shows.

Smoke a Bowl and come up with something better.

VALENTINE

YEAH WHATEVER!

Armando

Some body guard, he lives and Tupac dies ? Humm....

Ridiculous

@Young White Boy - You're the stupid ass since you actually took Old Black Man's comment seriously. Insecure and bitter much? lol

Mike

Tupac was killed because he had the ability to unite black people against a white establishment.. Think MLK or Malcom X.

Cartman

This guy isn't dead.

How the hell do you put out so many albums when you are dead?

I wish he was dead, he sucks.

Britney loves OJ

I like that Topek Shakira rock music.

Cartman

Toop is starting to look old. Pretending to be dead must suck.

I won't break your secret, T

;)

Britney loves OJ

So the FBI was working undercover posing as security for Death Row Records during the time Tupac was murdered.......hummmm.......Ok, anyone think the FBI may have been involved in the murder?...... Oh no they don't do that sort of thing do they?.......This is America.

stop the madness

post 27 is an idoit.He got killed by his own,a life of crime

stop the madness

The FBI didnt kill him stop it .Crime1a name like death row records,come up with somthing non violent

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments