Eve Wraps!

10/24/2007 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who's that girl? It's rapper Eve -- caught getting her hair did on Tuesday. Oh no they didn't!

The 28-year-old alcohol monitoring bracelet-free songstress was snapped at Ken Paves' Robertson Blvd. beauty shop getting a touch up.

Let me blow ya ... weave!

GrossedOut

She just KNEW she was gonna end up on TMZ!!!!! LOL

TheONE

Drunk ass

DARK MEAT ONLY

tMZ you'all wrong. Eve don't have that damn moniter on her leg still.

MSWIN

WHO CARES ABOUT EVES WEAVE???!!!

Tamara

Eve still look fly with that towel on her head.

Tamara

Hey New Flash TMZ. Everybody in Hollywood wear a weave. White girls call them hair extensions, and Black girls call it what it is a weave. Get over it...

Autumn Joi

"getting her hair did" "Oh no they di'int!" Really TMZ? I would assume that your writers have some sort of college education, maybe, yet no one knows how to use proper grammer in a sentence? Get a dictionary and use your spellcheck a**wholes!

SuperStarSteve

Her hair blew off during the Santa Ana's. I was standing behind her when it happened...last we heard I think it wound up on some power lines over in Running Springs where it wrapped itself around some power lines. Oh well.

nasty

eve looks like my aunt as soon as she wakes up in the morning... she needs to stop being so damn hollywood and go to back to the hood in philadelphia!

I Love Rock n' Roll

#12 and #9----I think they call it EBONICS!

tickles

even without the fancy clothes, make-up and hair eve still looks half-way decent. she is very pretty and talented. eve and missy elliot are the only 2 female rappers out there worth a damn. lil kim and the like are utter trash. they should all bow down to the queen....QUEEN LATIFAH!!

Busted Celebrity

EVE is so hot and we love her little before she was famous naughty tape. LOL
You go girl with your bad self!

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Autumn Joi

Toni - I'm aware of my spelling for the word "a**holes" and did for
the "a**wholes" at TMZ who think they are being funny. But it doesn't
look funny, just stupid.

Kim - As a black woman myself, I am very aware
of what they are trying to do, but I wanted to comment on the
ignorance of it from a grammatical point of view.

Buster

"Oh hell no"!

whateverbitch

TMZ sucks! You guys can dish it out, but you can't take it. It's OK to use tacky and inappropriate "ebonics" snarky comments with regard to a picture of a black woman, but you erase my comment that merely made reference to Harvey's Jewishness and pointed out the irony of how celebrities get called to the carpet for making off-color (off-creed) comments? Hypocrite cry baby!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments