Punky Brewster: 'Memba Her?!

10/25/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Soleil Moon Frye played everyone's favorite raggedy dressed abandoned wonder kid "Punky Brewster." Guess what she looks like now!
Punky Brewster

Richard C. Patterson

Loved the TV program Punky Brewster. As Punky would say, "Punky Power"

Geez Louise

People, relax. Your comments have NOT been removed. If you click on the "All Growed Up ... Click Here to See" on this page, it takes you from this page to the actual article ... where you'll find a whole bunch of pages of comments.

Paranoid much?

Patricia

I grew up watching her show and she was a great kid. When I moved to San Pedro to attend college I had the opportunity to meet her. She was charming, very mature, and could care less what everyone thinks of her. She is a great lady and i am very proud to show her to my kids and say, " see not everyone in show biz ends up in rehab", she is very normal, married, and going to be a mother................how wonderful. Congradulations Soleil you deserve the best.

Donna

1. She sinned against God and all of mankind by having a breast reduction!

Posted at 1:04PM on Oct 25th 2007 by breast reduction

You god freaks come out anytime of the day don't ya? when will you learn that it is a sin by judge'n someone? No one wants to hear this crap anymore!!!!!!!!

Greg Casiglia

I loved watching Punky Brewster as a kid! It was a very original show! She was always into something! She used to make her foster father Henry snacks like Punky Pizzas! I remember also how fresh she could be!

RBear26

Get a life breast reduction!! Of all the things to be holier than thou about. Go put down Brittney!!

satindoll

Punky Power!
I so adored this young lady. I wish they would show re-runs of her show on the Disney channel or any children channel. She was/still is very endearing.
All the best to her.