Tom

Styled by Mom

11/6/2007 3:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes' husband is still being styled by his mother, Mary Lee Mapother. He's a mama's boy!

Katie Holmes' husband and mom
Suri's dad landed at "TRL" on Monday, looking like his mom's Scientolotwin. Like mothership, like son.

Let's hope once Nicole Kidman's ex stops filming that Hitler movie, he'll give up on the floppy mom-shag.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gia

$cientologists all SUCK-especially Tommy the midget. "Lions for Lambs" is a BOMB because everyone hates Tommy boy and his criminal cult posing as a religion. Just wait until his Hitler movie opens-an even bigger bomb!!!
To all you loser $cientologists who are stupid enough to believe all the crap Miscavige feeds you about the eeeeeevil pharmaceutical industry: Maybe a few prozacs could shock you out of your brainwashed state-LOSERS

Gia

Hey Donnamarie-you dumbass. Who's ditching school? The twit who can't spell "naughty" or "ditching". Gotta be a $cientologist-too busy working at the org 16 hours a day to study, eh girlie???!!!

libraesque2007

DAAAAAAYUM!!!
her grill is jacked up, that is SO nasty!!!
she shoulda hit up tommy girl for some veneers before he could only bring in 5 cents at the box office
TOO LATE NOW!!!!!

Crissy Snow

You know Tom is my original pick for a vampire story I have online. He is the image of Andrique but since he is older now that image is fading. Just think of a really young Tom Cruise like 1993-1995 I designed Andrique after Tom Cruise. Since I am going to be a film student soon I would like to put him in one of my movies as I am attending New York Film Academy but seeing that he is aging and vampires don't age I can't use him. ARE THERE ANY TOM CRUISE LOOK ALIKES OUT THERE. CRISSY SNOW HERE IS WAITING ON YOU GUYS SO SHE CAN FINISH HER MUTHA**** BOOK ALREADY. Sorry I am just this author with pent up writer's block rage. You guys should go read No Such Things As Vampires. It sure will make up for his Lestat image since he looked weird with blonde hair.

Whoa

Is that Meth-Mouth??

libraesque2007

DonnaMarie, I am SOOOOO glad you happened to mention KARMA, becuse tc is a perfect example of what a b i t c h karma really is. You see, his career, his image, everything has been on a speeding tobaggon, skidding down to the F-List since he bashed Brooke Shields on national television!!!! I can't quite remember any other celebrities monumental fall from grace is such a short period of time, and I think thats "amazing"

windy

they got da same haircut.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Tom lucky not to have her teeth too.

HEY GIRL HEY

HEY GIRL

BUTTA FACE

what ?

they are so gross .. Tom cruize is a wierd alien loving wierdo and his ugly wife need to make scientology tapes instead of trying to act ... ughh .!

Laddy

jesus christ! can't he hook her ugly ass up with a plastic surgeon or a fricken dentist???? there's got to be more perks to having super freak tom for a son besides him just paying the rent and for groceries....

what ?

when Tom acts angry or Crazy in a movie he isnt really acting LOL. did you see the matt Lauer interview on the today show ? he is just like that in all his movies LOL! .. i wonder if he has his wife beater T on at home ? hmmm.

TC

I just find it hillarious that this man is never refered to as TOM CRUISE; he is always Suri's dad or Katie's husband. I find it pretty comical, but is their a specific reason for it (is it like a he who shall not be named thing?)

Alana Joy

Doesn't he have a stylist? You would think so, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe he should be reading couturecult dot com to save himself this kind of embarassment...

or click my name!