T.I. Wants T Day at His House

11/7/2007 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. wants Turkey Day at his house. Pass the potatoes!
T.I.
The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, has asked a judge to allow him to host Thanksgiving at his Atlanta home. T.I. is currently out on bond, but a judge has ordered him to home confinement, and any visitors -- no more than three at a time -- must be approved by the court.

On Tuesday, his lawyers asked that a list of family members be granted "approved visitation to have dinner with the defendant" on Thanksgiving Day.

UPDATE: T.I. has dropped his request to host Thanksgiving dinner at his home, two days after asking the judge's permission. Harris' lawyers withdrew the request after fierce opposition from prosecuting attorneys.

susieq

Donnie G do you have spell check on your computer you should use it!!!! Also this punk thug is what gives all rap people bad names,do you ever see jz getting arreted for an arnsel get a life punk

reggie

T.I.P you need to chill yo ass out before you end up doin SHYNE time, some people grew up like spoiled brats thats why they hate the NEW AGE hustlers from the south. yall need to go back to playing lacrosse and leave hard @#$% to the brothers.

Gia

A rapper in trouble with the law? I'm shocked. These guys (and gals-lest we forget Foxy Brown) are all no-talent thugs. Who are the freaks who buy this crap? Losers

G.P. 206

FREE T.I. ..... HE COULD HAVE THANKSGIVING AT MY HOUSE!!!! YEEEEEEEYYYY!!!! oh and they have no proof he was the one buying weapons ... just a snitchin bodygaurd duh!!! dumbass as dumbass does!!!

Always Curious

NO NO NO NO NO NO, screw that...why in the heck should he be allowed that? No one else is? He isn't special and no one in his family is on deaths door, I don't think that rule should change for him.

motivator

Thanksgiving is for celebrating not T.I hating! You have to be a sad and jealous person to begrudge someone spending the holidays w/ their family. He cant help it if he has fame and money embodied in a promelanin package. I love you STILL T.I!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4