O.J.

Will Go to Trial!

11/14/2007 9:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonAfter four hours of deliberating, Justice of the Peace Joseph Bonaventure has decided that O.J. Simpson, along with two other co-defendants, will stand trial for twelve criminal counts associated with armed robbery. The counts include robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy, kidnapping and burglary.

The other three co-defendants in the case have all testified against O.J. and have accepted plea deals. Simpson has plead not guilty.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

just wondering

..#104 James...I agree with u....at the very least this will be a expensive defence and crap his lifestyle just a tad!!!

brownbass002

ojay srew all thm folks that want 2 c you burn, i am praying for you.

MeInPasadena

I will believe OJ will do time when the door closes behind him. It would not surprise me in the least if he walks. That guy is like teflon... nothing seems to stick. I believe that he could get away with murder. .........Oh,.. that's right... he DID get away with murder. :( Judgement day is coming for OJ... and then, he won't walk.

JON A

TO BAD FOR KANYE' S MOM , SHE SHOULD'VE CHECKED OUT THE SLUG SHE LET SLICE HER UP. BUT OPRA "OKeD" him so he must be kool.
I hope you hang that "ho" , opra , she needs it.

Justme

104 James, You do know he said he wished it was a trial jury because Thats where the justice is. What are the odds of him getting the same jury???????YOU NEVER KNOW.

just wondering

..Pageant Guru....I don't beleive u mean what u say, but I'll respond anyways, he WAS found guilty in the civil trial, and pretty much everyone else in the world knows he was guilty in the criminal trial....but u know that anyways...

fame ho

O.J., bend over and pick up the soap!!!!!!!!!!!! Your day is coming soon!!!

Justme

oH AND gURU, YOU ARE RIGHT oj WAS SET UP, PROBLEM WAS HE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER. hOW DUMB TO YOU HAVE TO BE?

toomanydoggies

Juicy jail bait for jailhouse. He's in the jailhouse now!

Ida-ho

I think you are wrong about the destination. O.J. will run to Cuba any day now.

just wondering

...Kelli....I'm really hoping he gets a jury that convicts him for sure...fair or not fair...that jury 13 yrs ago were mesmerized by Cochran.....I bet he felt bad defending him later in life !..must be hard being a criminal lawyer sometimes KNOWING u r defending a monster!!!!!!!!!!

Reza Sadeghi

5-1 he gets off

just wondering

..oops..I mean't Just saying..

BC

Just a thought...OJ didn't have gloves on, did he?
Oh yes, there is that Karma thing again. Oops, someone is using the Karma word. Where are the Karma Police tonight? LOL

phyllis diller

He will go to prison this time. Thank God.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments