Mom Hogan Teaches Nick How to Drive a Bargain

11/23/2007 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A grim looking Nick and mom Linda Hogan went on a shopping spree Beverly Hills -- far from Nick's legal troubles in Florida. Race you to the register!

The Hogans bagged a ton of new stuff, while Papa Hulk prepares for his stint as host of American Gladiators.

TMZ ran video a few days ago of Linda Hogan talking about what a rush it was to street race and evade cops. The video was shot a few years back. Nick is facing criminal charges after crashing his Supra in what cops say was a street race. The passenger remains in a vegetative state.

Kelli

equal opportunity offender

. I saw an episode this season where Hulk and Linda were going to a marriage couselor because Linda wasn't happy. I haven't seen them publically together since this happened. I do remember seeing Hulk at a nightclub dancing though.I wonder if they have split up?

Posted at 2:28PM on Nov 23rd 2007 by Kelli

kelli..... its a TV show. its not real... its not "reality". its scripted and staged... his entire life has been scripted and staged... they didn't separate.

John Grieme

Since he's out on bail, don't they usually prohibit you from leaving the state??? Must be nice to be the son of a former celebrity.

Kelli

Hey Equal, I know that! I'm just saying I have not seen Hulk and Linda in the public together since this happened, have you?

roughdaddy

was that comatose kid wearing a seat belt?

heather

She looks pissed. Whatever....

chris

White trash White trash White trash White trash

Chris

He should be in jail!

gazoo

TMZ YOU ARE BIG FAT LIARS!!!!!!!! Nicky said just the other day that his days are filled with 'getting up, eating, and then driving with his parents to see John in the hospital". THERE IS NO WAY they are in LA shopping for more crap they don't need when John is laying in a near-death state. NO WAY.
I heard Hulky has moved a bunch of his trademarks to a LLC, so that they are protected from any upcoming lawsuit. Why wait for a law suit? Just approach the Grazianos, ask how much they feel is necessary to care for their son for the rest of his life, how every sad it might be, and then write a check. No need to force the Grazianos into a court room to get what's due to them. Plus, he'll also be on the hook for the Grazianos legal fees, as well as Nicks, so rather than pay lawyers that money, it would be better spent going to the Graziano family.

I'm sure any day now we'll see John Graziano's mom with her son, shopping and carefree.

DAXFLAME!!

Brooke: oh john is just fine.... he is waking up right now.... he just has a bump on his head. Hey does anybody know where Paris buys her shoes??!!!! Is this family of ass hats for real? I mean seriously!! Father of the Year!!! My ass!!!!

annette

What a horrible time for all involved in this..could happen to anyone..but when it happens to the rich those of us not as blessed eat it up...reading all of the comments on here make a person want to weep for the sake of humanity...how about a little compassion for both sides...i'm sure the kids friend would be the first one to defend him...try a little kindness folks..it doesn't cost a thing..and it makes a person feel much better than the vile and poison being spewed out here.

gingergirl

Nick's day will come!!!!

DAXFLAME!!

Hey princess... its obvious by your post name, you are in LA LA land..... believe me you are NO princess. The general public is up in arms by the callous nature that the Hogan's have conducted themselves since Nick has caused his friend to be brain dead. Do you understand in your little fairy tell wolrd what that means?? I suppose you are a celebrity worshipper and are one of those reality wanna bees.... I would guess you are 13 - 15 yrs. old. I am wondering if that were your brother if you would be so forgiving to a 17 yr. train wreck that brags about driving twice the speed limit on a regular basis?
I still say, I I were the prosecuting attourney, I WOULD USE nICK'S AND NOW HIS TRANNY MOTHERS WORDS TO CONVICT HIM. hIS INTERVIEWS, HIS TRACK RECORD. aND OH, THOSE TROOPERS THAT LET nICK GO TIME AND TIME AGAIN.... fIRED.

Joesgettinpokeduphisask

I cannot believe the comments some idiots have left concerning the seatbelt and trying to refocus the blame on the victim. It just absolutely infuriates me!! Nick has repeatedly been ticketed for speeding. Of course, what do you expect when the example was set by his mother! I just wonder how she would feel if the situation was reversed and John had been the driver and Nick was in a vegetative state. I'm sure she would not be out shopping and enjoying herself. Instead of spending their money on shopping, they should be spending it on a private hospital and private care for John. Why in God's name is John in a vet hospital???? The Hogan's have the money to get the very best care for him. Maybe they should spend a little bit of that shopping money on John!! Whatever respect I ever had for Hogan and his family has turned to nothing but disgust. I hope they are aware of how much most Americans hate them now!!!

Kelli

Compassion, forgiveness,love,friendship.
Has anyone looked up these words lately?
Get laid and feel better America, our troops are fighting for us to be able to sit here and spew our hate to other Americans in trouble.
Princess, if you are 13, good for you. Go tell your parents they are doing a good job.