Hogans' Split Old News

11/26/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan and wife Linda have been separated for some time now, and the couple even filmed part of their last season of "Hogan Knows Best" while apart.

TMZ has learned that Mr. and Mrs. Hulkster have been on the outs since June, and that the divorce filing was not a surprise to the Hogans or people who know the couple. Sources tell TMZ that the couple even filmed part of their reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" when they were separated. This was a source of problems for production, because they had to play nice while filming scenes together.

Linda Hogan filed for divorce on Wednesday, but the papers don't give any specific reason for the filing. A source tells us that the show has not been picked up for next season.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

4 me 2 know

Don't take this wrong but the kid in the car with Nick was along for the ride and I'm sure he was enjoying himself in the beginning. It was an accident but both kids are to blame and it's unfortunate that one may not make it. As for Linda, she knows the money is about to run out and she wants a dig. She was clearly not interested in Hulk on the show and I think she really left him. We will see.

Workin Hard

I'm a pro wrestler. At a wrestling show in early summer ,Hogan's best Friend Brutus told several people in the locker room Hulk's wife Linda "packed up and moved out to Cali" so I don't think this is a cover up, but I think he knew it was coming.

Rita & Ray Happily Married 21yrs On February 14, 2007

The Hogan Famly has been a inspiritation today.Give them some privacy and let them work things out. With God all things are possibe. We have been watching the Hogans for years now. All Terry wanted was to have a great family and be a wonderful husband and father. And Linda always tried to stand by her husband. I thought he deserved the father of the year award. People need to get a life and leave the Hogans alone. There are many bad things that people go through and the only reason this family is being picked on beause they are famous. The hulk has always took pride in his family and wants the best for them. He took the time to help get his daughter Brooke's career started , and has always had the best intentions for her. The way she looks and the ways she dressess and most of all to make sure nobody takes advantage of her. Brooke doesn't always seem to agree but she knows her dad is right and he has the best intentions for his son. I admire him as a man husband and a father. He always has the love and inspiritation for Linda and he always tells her she is beautiful even when she is feelin her worse. The Bottom Line Hulk Loves His Family And He IS Very Proud of them. Linda take and look back when you feel in love with Terry and how he made you smile and how you felt safein his arms an the first time you kissed him. And The day u bought your daughter and son into the world. Brooke I love to hear you sing but I have had no luck to get your cd. Anyway if any of you want to respond to this I would be grateful hear from you. Merry Christmas. My family and I will have each other as I have lost my job and fighting a diease and my husband has some heart problems.Just know it is not to late to hold on to your FAMILY!!!! FAMILY IS THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!!! GOD WATCH & BLESS YOU THE HOGAN FAMILY!!! THIS IS THE COWBURN MOTTO (TOGETHER WE WILL ALWAYS STAND) We Love You Your FriendsAnd Blessigs To All: THE COWBURN FAMILY . We would be glad to hear from you, we have always deamed of meeting you. The Cowburn Family 700 Township Rd 179 Apt 8E Bellefontaine,Ohio 43311. Remember AS LONG AS WE HAVE WE GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH AND LET US BE FREE!! BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!!

DICOVE

DO WE ALL THINK THIS MAY BE ONE WAY THE FAMILY DOESN'T LOSE EVERYTHING WHEN THEY GET SUED BY THE PASANGER OF NICK'S CAR INVOLVED IN THE WRECK?
POSIBLY THEY WANT TO SPLIT EVERYTHING AND NOT LOOSE EVERYTHING UNTILL THE CHARGES AND LAWSUIT OF THE CRASH IS ALL OVER?????????

Mooch

Poor old Hulk he has battered up his body and he can hardly walk,youcan tell by the way he walks. I hope this is not true,he is a careing person and everything he has worked for is gone.This will rip his heart out and he will do something crazy please come to your senses before it's to late.Fans don't guff on them there are humans just like us.Sure he has money but he's no snob it's like I know him from the show.He has fun with bubba
and just like one of the guys.Please give the hulk all the support you can it will come back to you in your time of need god bless you all we love you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7