Hulkster: Respect My Privacy!

11/27/2007 11:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk HoganHulk Hogan has issued the following statement, exclusively through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ:
"Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through. I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

As TMZ reported Friday, Linda Hogan has filed for divorce, seeking to end their 23-year marriage.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Cowgal Cutie

Consider yourself lucky Hulk....get rid of the trailer trash linda.....what's she done for you and your career? All she does is make an a$$ out of herself, you and your bratty kids. Nick might not be in the trouble he's in if Linda would have spent more time being a positive role model and mother instead of trying to be best buds w her kids. Cut'em all loose...find yourself a classy gal...you deserve that much at least. Good luck and keep the faith...this to shall pass.

JessicaR

Hulk,
I hope you and your family will get through this. No matter what, you are still the Father.
Linda is still a mother. Sometimes love does blemish, but never dies.
No matter who you are or what your statis is in life we are still human and none of that can stop the pain from invading our lives.
To everyone who is judging this young man for what he has done. You have no right to
deliberate his punishment. Everyone on God's green earth makes mistakes. Have you ever heard of evolution. We make mistakes to learn. There are called choices. At the end of our lives we are then judged, not by what we have done, but by what we have learned
and givin back what we took to survive.
As for the reality show, well guess what you fools..You fell for it. it's called Entertainment for a reason. That's what it is for us , but as for the celebrity its their jobs.

Heavencloseby

I think that the hogans should never have made a reality tv show........it showed to much of their lifes .....i dont think anyone in that family is happy at all money dont buy everything...........well ok their dogs seem happy.........it was all about the money the show............now the price ..............divorce........ two spoiled rotten kids.............one reckless.........one a hoe..............wife well cough we all know about her thats where her kids get to be so rotton............hulk needs to move on find a good woman..........an keep out of the media

lynn

I 'm sorry to here that they are splitting up. I hope the best for all the family members. As for respect their privacy , the news media has no respect for anyone

gene walters

splitting-up? its hard to believe. you seemed like the perfect american couple. i truly enjoyed watching the show each week. the women are absolutely beautiful. id love to meet linda. im a 61 years young married white male non-smoker.-no drugs...hopefully you can work things out.

johnny cash

WHAT A FAT F-IN C #NT

johnny cash

SAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

CD

If ugly Hulk Hogan wants privacy then he should stop making movies to get richer and stay out of the fake wrestling rings. His son deserves to go to jail for the condition that his friend is in. Boy never deserved to be severely injured. Hulk should have taught his son about driving on public streets. I hope his wife takes everything from him.
Hulk Hogan should have to take care of his wife..

wellduh!!

#12 -isayanything..
i don't think you hear alot bout nick valeia on the news...............
his last name is BOLEA

jollyex

When you let people into your lives via a reality show, how can you expect any privacy?

G~

OK, I guess I'm gonna give my two cents.....you know, Hulk, you have a BIG HEART, you really do...it shows, HOWEVER, I do not see it really in Linda. She seems to have an insatiable appetite, not for you, but for materialistic things...PERIOD. and based on what you can provide for her that day...determines whether she will be nice or moody, like a little child would act. She demeans you on TV, even when you poored your heart out in the heartfelt poem you read on your Reality Show. Of course, she got her rearend over there and hugged you and said she was sorry....BUT YA
know what....You will SURVIVE! Just remember, your faith in God, I take it you're a Believer??!!!!??....will sustain you! Get real close with Him! Really!

All the problems with this unfortunate situation with Nick's friend, I know you will remedy the best way you know how. You need to and
will do the right thing.

Your children will always be close to you, no matter what....they will
survive this, too. Just keep your chin up and keep your faith!
You are a great person!
Take care and God Bless You in Abundance!
G~