Donna to Nikki:

Keep Your Money!

11/28/2007 11:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donna D'Errico and Nikki Sixx were in court today to settle financial matters in their divorce, and one thing is clear: Donna just wants to be done with her ex.

Despite the fact that the judge expressed concern for Donna, both parties waived their rights to financial support.

The former couple did reach a settlement agreement on the rest of their finances, but that was not immediately released. The judge assured both parties that all matters related to their daughter, Frankie, would be kept confidential.

Afterwards, Donna told TMZ that she was just happy it was over and that she was in the process of writing an autobiography. Can't wait.

Sam

#36 Jess ------child support is one thing, but somehow you think donna does not need or should get financial support? is that what you are saying? if you waive financial support in a divorce agreement, what exactly does that mean to you? are you married? if so, how long? if you are married, and decided to divorce, then you would agree to not give your wife of many years and perhaps who had not worked during your marriage to her any alimony or support too? just sign a paper, the years of devoting your time as wife and mother and homemaker means nothing these days? apparently so, at least in your case.

Nikki Sixx is hot

Nikki is still super hot after all these years. Good riddance Donna!

razalaz

And I wouldn't feel too sorry for her. Just because she is not getting alimony doesn't mean she didn't walk away with a house or land or cars or something.

Sam

#39 where are your brains?

Nikki Sixx is hot

Most women do not get alimony in divorces these days. Why should the fact that Nikki has money make a difference? I don't feel sorry for her at all, hell she's probably getting $10,000 a month in child support from him. Who really needs that much to take care of a child? That is crazy.

Leigh

Ok so here's my opinion. Nikki has been in Motley for 25 years. He has only been married to Donna for 10. Most of Nikki's money was made before they were married. Yes I'm sure he has made a crap load of money since they have been together but the majority was BEFORE Donna. All the Herion Diaries stuff is post Donna. Donna was an international star before she met Nikki due to baywatch. She should have enough money from that to support herself. Yes maybe she should get something for any endovors they did together while married. Child Support shouldn't be an issue since they have joint custody. Neither should get paid for that. They share the responsibility equally. Yes she was a part of a partnership, but she worked while they were married too. she just wasn't the mega star he was and is. Your telling me that if I married Nikki Sixx todady, I'm broke, that in 10 years I deserve half of his money that he's spent a lifetime before me making. I think not.

nikkisuxx

Man, Nikki seems like such a sarcastic, egotistical jerk in this video while Donna seems classy and pretty. No wonder she dumped that guy. I used to like Nikki alot, but not after seeing this. Go Donna!

dazeeroc

she knew whatshe was getting into when she married Mr sixx, give the guy some credit, he is clean now and he supports a good cause, to keep kids off the street. Nikki Sixx rocks!

razalaz

#43...brains? What the heck are you talking about? What part did you not understand?

Sam

#48---raz----you said she probably walked away with some cars or land or something---again I say, where are your brains? You would not feel sorry for yourself, then, if you were entitled by law to more than that?

razalaz

I'm saying that everyone is feeling sorry for her because she was "entitled" to something because she was married to him. But I would bet the family cow that she didn't walk away with "NOTHING" You know she got half of some of the assets.

Sam

once again raz------you said that everyone is feeling sorry for her because they think she is "entitled" to something because she was married to nikki sixx. so you bet she got this and you bet she got that------ where are your brains? a wife IS ENTITLED TO SOMETHING!!!!
not just a car or a house!!!! how old are you, are you single or married, and did you go to a school at all during your short lifetime? or - better question - are you a male or female? donna d'errico gave up her career and working during her 10 year marriage, nikki did not. last time i thought about it, a car or some land or a house is not sufficient support------nor is it a fair divorce settlement. get up and look up divorce LAWS and family LAWS----think post a fair, well thought out comment PLEASE

razalaz

Gave up her career? Are you freakin' serious? Yes yes, the "b" movie world was heart broken the day she decided to marry Nikki so I guess you have a point!. Give me a break! She is entitled to what "they" aquired when they were married....not his millions before she met him. Hence the splitting of cars, houses, kids etc. I'm sure little miss Donna will do financially fine after all of this. My heart does not bleed for her. And why are YOU so defensive of her? Did a man divorce you and leave you high and dry? Are you a man hater? Sure sounds like it!

highcottonquinn

This video proves what? That Nikki has about as much respect for the paparazzi as any other celebrity? That Nikki is your typical, arrogant California bad boy rock star? Now I've read Donna' s blog and she seems like a really nice person and a good mother but she does take off her clothes for money and that is not exactly what I call "classy". Nikki obviously has many issues, too. Divorces get ugly and this one was no different. I wish them both well in the future. I hope Nikki stays off the drugs and stays away from the self detructive hedonistic lifestyle and I hope Donna D'Errico finds a decent guy who will love her for what's on the inside and not solely for what's on the outside; (which she is only too happy to make the prime focus and then is surprised at what kinds of guys she attracts). I really don't think Nikki is the marrying kind. Period.

Sam

oh raz---you did not look up anything to improve yourself!! you just became defensive!! man hater, no----dumb people hater, yes. good bye raz---hope you meet someone to take care of you--you will never make it on your own