Jessica Simpson and Two Angels

Hookers in Moscow?

11/29/2007 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They may be big name A-listers in America, but Victoria's Secret models Karolina Kurkova and Alessandra Ambrosio, and even Jessica Simpson are merely women of the night -- in Russia!

Hookers
In the naughty section of the Moscow Times are ads for escorts, complete with photos -- of these three stars! According to the ad, Kurkova's working name is Kristina, Ambrosio's is Masha and both are available 24 hours a day. Hot damn! If it's really Jessica, that would explain why her name is Lena; it has only two syllables -- something she'd be able to remember.

whatever

WASN'T THIS IN ADRIANNE CURRY 'S BLOGS BEFORE YOU GUYS RAN IT?? SAME PIC.S AND EVERYTHING....

Dark Heart

Ok for the uneducated, the ladies in those pics are Karolina Kurkova and Alessandra Ambrosio, and Jessica Simpson. HOWEVER, they are being used to advertise services for escorts in Russia that are NOT the ladies pictured. Sort of like false advertising. Happens all the time.

Also the whole thing was taken from Adrianne Curry's blog.

Idiots.

Lisa

The last picture with the girl named Lena is Jessica!
Adrianne took this picture in Russia guys and yeah she is pissed!
Lisa

Curry Fan

I wish my job was this easy. Searching the internet for celebrity blogs and just simply copy & paste. I could do that all day long. I would rather spend my time earning a lot less money than you guys and create original work. You guys are pathetic. Get real jobs.

Cara

I knew I didn't like TMZ for a reason. First it was because you guys are LIFE SUCKING LEECH PAPS.

Now you're trolling personal blogs for stories? Thank God I didn't post my celebrity experience in my blog.

There would be a story on that and I would have freaked out.
You suck.

Cara

And FYI. Even if that IS Jessica Simpson and all the other girls, escort agency STEAL photos for stuff like that.

You think those girls would actually be THAT stupid??

Please.

Cindy

You guys stole this from Adrianne Currys blog.

mommyof4

First none of those photo's are Jessica Simpson. Man you TMZ peeps are morons

windy

datz hott.

VS

What is she digging for? Why so public? Wow!

U.S-male

Its Xmas time

Dingleberry, dingleberry, dingelberry all the way . . . . .

Cindy

The one on the right IS Jessica, its album cover art from one of her albums.

LeevMyNameOut

Lucky Thong.

geeewhiz

Nice remark Curry made about Joe Simpson wanting to have sex with his daughter. Adrianne......you are a real class act......NOT

Cindy

Oh lord, have you heard the remarks Joe Simpson has made about his daughters boobs? Whoa, that man is scary. Beyond inappropriate. I hope he never molested his daughters.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments