« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Football Horror: Three Charged in Taylor Murder

12/1/2007 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Three of the four suspects in Sean Taylor's death were charged with unpremeditated murder early Saturday. Charles Wardlow, Eric Rivera and Venjah Hunte all faced the same charge. Police say the killing of Taylor was unplanned. The fourth suspect was arrested but has not yet been charged.

Miami-Dade Police Department spokeswoman Linda O'Brien identified the men as: Eric Rivera Jr., 17, Venjah K. Hunte, 20, Jason Scott Mitchell, 19 and Charles Kendrick Lee Wardlow, 18.

Miami-Dade County Police Director Robert Parker said the suspects didn't expect Taylor to be home when they broke into his home Monday morning. The NFL Pro Bowler surprised them and was fatally shot. The suspects -- all of whom have prior arrests -- are expected to make their first appearance in a Fort Myers courtroom sometime today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dog is a racist mutt!

'moral', about a hundred people saw it happen on a busy night. The guy was a bully who outweighed me by 60 #s and had 4" of height on me. He definitely became threatening in his talk and mannerisms. He got beat up, but left under his own power. He just didn't know that I have 14 years of close combat martial arts training under my 'belt'. My instructor does not permit random fighting and I live by that ideal. I do not look for fights and I am generally very peaceful and friendly, but he crossed the line and paid for his ignorance. I made a lot of new friends that night. If I am a 'felon' for standing up for people's rights and defending people who cannot defend themselves, then so be it!

Britney

I am tough Fight....With only a couple of sentences I made you realize what you had typed and how morally wrong it was. You can call the kettle black all day long but your goal will never be acomplished this way.

You will never be able to control other people...but one day you may be able to control yourself.

Never shut up...just think before you talk.

FIGHT

I understand what you're saying. To do something like that to a decent person, especially in public, is awful. It's degrading, and embarrassing to the victim, and it's very hard to stand by and do nothing. It's very hard to draw the line between what people deserve, and what you can do to them. You see people being discriminated against, and degraded, in front of their children, and wonder ... how long can we remain passive? Like people on here saying Sean Taylor deserved what happened to him. How does a man asleep with his family ever ask for something like that? How must that make the mother of his baby feel? Or his parents? And we're supposed to sit back quietly, and be better than them? The things they do, and even just the things they hope for, make it too easy to say "Well, I'm still better than them even if I wish them dead".

And, yes, the blatant "pride" of it is scary. It's one thing to be ignorant - to not know any better, but to be fully aware and proud? Not good.

FIGHT

Scoop ... it was "Season's Greetings" who made me think. Get over yourself, you're a pud.

And to "Moral", or "Scoop" - whoever ... felons are usually convicted of something. All I got from that is that Any more is a person who's been in a fight.

noitall

DANG!! THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL " U G L Y " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

These punks deserve nothing less than living their lives out as everyones biotch in prison...have fun boys ! You deserve EVERYTHING you receive...

Redneck Messiah

I blame Abe Lincoln.

FIGHT

yeah noitall, white people have to hear it from blacks when they kill a black, and blacks have to hear it from whites when they kill a black or a white. give it up!

Dog is a racist mutt!

I might add that my friend told the guy he was cut off earlier and was finally, and politely I might add, asked to leave when this started. This establishment does not have bouncers because it is not the type of place that usually needs them. That's why I like the place. Plus, the manager is a very good friend of mine.

FIGHT

Don't defend yourself, Any, you're cool. Meaning well should mean more to people.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Thank you FIGHT!

Dog is a racist mutt!

I did have one small regret after it was all over. I thought that I might have painted a target on my back for someone wishing to prove something. I was also glad he didn't have a gun in his car. But happily, after more than a year, no such incidents have taken place. All has been peaceful since then!!!

Britney

Your name says it all " Fight "...... You want to create problems instead of solve them.

This is why your goal will never be accomplished.

Democrats are evil

I'd be willing to bet all four of them either support Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. They are definitely not Republican "Bush" supporters.

FIGHT

FIGHT,

You make excellent points in post #75. The actions of the oppressors are so horrendous it makes it easier to hate them back. I can not tell you how to fix that problem, but I hope that violence isn't the only answer. You come across to me as an educated, passionate young ... woman I presume? Use your passion, education and literacy for good; perhaps to realise the better sollution. As you said, they will live out their lives limited, and you will live out yours peacefully blessed.

It's people like you and any more that make me wish these posts weren't anonymous. Always mean well. God Bless.