Starring ... Inmate #1085109!

12/5/2007 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here is the booking photo of Kiefer Sutherland from the Glendale City Jail. The "24" star checked in tonight to do 48 days for a DUI conviction.

He'll spend his birthday, Christmas and New Years in the slammer.

As for what he brought with him to jail, we're told reading material and underwear. The jail, fortunately, does not provide unmentionables. Now you know.

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info!!!!!!!

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

first?

Denver Resident

That is definitely the sexiest booking photo of the year! Yummy!

Beat that Paris, Lindsay, Nicole, Vivica, and everyone else...

a guy

Well, this goes to show you that WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD GET OFF EASIER THAN MEN. SLUTTY LOHAN Drove drunk, CHASED ANOTHER VEHICLE, and was CAUGHT WITH COCAINE, AND SHE GOT WHAT? LESS THAN AN HOUR SERVED IN JAIL.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my urinating in my stainless steel combined toilet and sink..." Sing, everybody! :-) Canada loves you, Kief!

SMF

As usual Kiefer looks great. I still think it's unfair that he got so many days.

TVAddict

I wonder if Keifer practiced his mugshot in the mirror ahead of time.

Hollywood Heartbreaker

Kiefer Sutherland is sexy.
The food looks better than what I got from Sheriff Arpaio in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Better keep those fat campaign contributions coming to you know who.......

Party 'till you die!

He may actually learn something from this. Unlike many other stars, I think he will quietly serve his sentence and come out for the better from it. He also showed more concern for his fellow actors and the production company than himself, which is completely strange considering how many self obsessed celebs act. I also consider him to be one of the old school stars who is a master of his craft and can only grow as a great actor. If he manages to reign in his personal problems, there will be no stopping this man in the future. Good luck to him!

kccody

I really hope he learns from this- he seems like a decent guy and 24 is the best show on TV (last season, not so much). GREAT MUGSHOT!!

sicko Lambert

Where's all your negative shots of BRITNEY, I'm starting to have BRITNEY SHAKES!

Party 'till you die!

'Srilanki', I live in Az and it sounds like you possibly learned something. Never been there, but I hear the green baloney is not exactly recommended! If you went the Tent City route, I bet camping isn't nearly as appealing now.

SMF

If you add up Kiefer's inmate number it equals 24.

jokerface

I bet he didn't go in kicking and screaming for mommy! "Its not fair, its not fair." Way to show the rest of Hollywood how to handle this with dignity.

warnold swastanigger

i think if he shacks up with hate me im a drunk driver guy.....gets that guy to do some domestic cell functions for him....wash his feet...make him some grilled chees and pruno...late night rub downs.....and toss kiefer,s salad if ya no what i mean.....he might wanna stay in jail a little longer.....his little pecker and nuts might serve him well...and when he gets out...they might have a long lasting friendship...dawg...be kiefers prison bitch and save some lives

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments