That Outfit's Reeeaall Cute, How Much It Cost?!

12/6/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Mary J. Blige was spotted leaving her hotel in NYC on Wednesday, sporting some seriously high-priced 'cessories!

With her diva shades, luxurious Vuitton scarf, fur coat, oversized leather bag and matching cowhide lunar boots, Mary Jane Blige was looking just fine, thank you very much!

No more drama for Miss Mary -- just plenty of dollars!

Desiree

THIS WOMAN CAN'T SING!!! All she does is screech and jump around, BFD. Every time a commercial comes on TV with her screeching, I hit mute as fast as I can. As for this outfit, she looks like a pimp's ho-bag.

Desiree

Hey, the truth, you might want to take some spelling classes. People "whine," horses "whinney." And if this country is so awful for you, go live in some third world country where comapassion and concern are non-existent.

totellthetruthiseverything

To all,

i am a really smart white guy !!! i really, really am !!!

Please learn the chemical properties of the ore used in the so-called bling as used in the oral cavity of all rappers (known in rap circle as da' grill).

The addition of extreme heat (ie, global warming) isolates the isotopes that precipitates the explosion of the metal (in this instance 'gold': Periodic table element 'Au') in the aforementioned rapper Pimp C's mouth that caused his untimely death. Commonly known as 'Bling Splat'.

4Au + 8NaCN + O2 + 2H2O → 4Na[Au(CN)2] + 4NaOH

2Na[Au(CN)2] + Zn → 2NaCN + Zn(CN)2 + Au (s)

kerrybabyxx

Ugly,overdone,tasteless,snob appeal.It all says look at me I wearing expensive designer duds.I don't think the wig works either.

The truth

@ #74 Make a new years resolution for yourself...Finally get a life!!! Loser. Ha-Ha.

luvmydog

Yeah #30, I do. You get a life. She is selfish to wear that fur. I won't buy anything from someone that wears fur.

Shel

Maybe this slut should watch this video before buying her precious fur coat. what a whore!

Shel

YOU WEAR FUR? WATCH THIS VIDEO......

RootingforBrit

FUR IS MURDER!!! Any model or celebrity that wears ANIMALS' LIVES as fashion accessories should be completely condemned by the public, because plenty of brainless (and equally heartless) fashionistas will follow their trends, killing even MORE animals. If celebrities have so much money, certainly they can afford beautiful, expensive clothes that don't require KILLING ANIMALS!
There is no excuse for fur these days, none.

Catalog

You have got to be kidding...she looks like a fool...an old lady dressed up in fake hair and expensive clothes....what a waste.

AreYou Seriouse

FUR IS MURDER?????

WTF?

This look is hot for fall. I only wish I could afford half of this look, that's why I'm saving my money to buy me a really nice fur. And don't care if murder charges are filed against me for it. LOL I am, and have been a part of PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals, forever and will remain the same. Get a life, better yet, Die, then come back as a Chincilla and I'll thank you by putting you on my back. LOL

annab

well, i USED to be a fan.

DEAD ANIMALS? DOES SHE KNOW HOW THEY GET THAT FUR? IT IS DISGUSTING!

MAYBE IF SHE LOOKS HARD ENOUGH, SHE CAN FIND SOME OF THE ANIMAL'S BLOOD STILL OF THE FUR.
RED WOULD BE A NICE ACCESSORY COLOR TO GO WITH THE BLOOD.

Alexis

PETA=PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS LOL LOL LOL (I am a Proud Member)
Suck it Peta lol

That is classic I will have to use that one day.

lala

Not a good pic. she looks 80 years old draped ih dead animals

Whatever

She s a creepy looking thing!! Looks like a guy! Weird!