Bond Girl Ursula Andress

'Memba Her?!

12/12/2007 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As Honey Ryder in the 1962 Bond film "Dr. No," Ursula Andress became an international sex symbol. Guess what she looks like now!
Ursula Andress

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

FIRST!

CARSON DAILY IS A TOOL

TMZ Fraternity

Getting old sucks..Look at that she was super hot and now look at her..ewww I dont want to get old!!

Nicole

Oh my god! Help me - does this mean my hottness will turn into this someday? AHHHHHHHH

John

So true, getting old does suck and this just proves it... what 45 years will do. Maybe the Who are right?

Hope I Die Before I Get Old!?

John

Saucy,

We will be the judge of your "hottness". Just remember men get better with age, women, women, just get old.

sam

It's kind of sad you people are so hung up on looks. Beauty fades but stupid and narcissism last forever.

powshar

Saucy: Believe it, particularly if you have taken part in plastic surgery--it just stretches the heck out of your facial skin! But aging naturally is not for the faint of heart.

Elizabeth

I don't know what you guys are talking about. She looks AMAZING for someone who's 71 years old. She was the most gorgeous/sexy girl ever - and think about it - she's only 3 years younger than Joan Rivers!!!! All you haters would be blessed to look half as good at that age. Ursula Andress rocks!

Elizabeth

OK, yes and I'm sorry - props to Halle Berry, but that bikini outfit looked way hotter on Ursula Andress. Just sayin'.

ligaya

Yes to Elizabeth, Alexis & MT.

The rest of you - what you gonna do, commit suicide when you turn 30? Death - the alterative to aging.

With age comes esperience & wisdom, if you've paid attention and learned.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Looks as if there was some baby camel toe going on back then.
I always liked the knife and belt.
Somebody sell that thing on Ebay and I might bid on it!

Dr. Bob

Someone needs to tell beautiful young girls that their physical beauty is a temporary gift that will be taken away from them one day. They better hope and pray they used their "beautiful" years to develop nice personalities and to learn how to be an intellectually stimulating person. Yes, Saucy, someday you, too, will look like Ursula. But you can still be very attractive when you are 80, provided you learn to think in terms of "you" and "us" instead of "I" and "me."

ButtLvnBear401

An actress, she wasn't........but she was one damn awful gorgeous woman.

MetalLuvah

She was very beautiful, and now she looks like a 71 year old woman, what's the big deal ?? Who wants to go around looking the same for the rest of their life ? Not only is that unrealistic, but it's boring.

Whocares

You are all stupid. Life is not judged by what one looks like as they age. It is judged by the people that you have touched, the people that love you and the legacy that is left behind. If you are hung up on what you will look like when you get old, then you are too shallow to reproduce.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments