"Real Housewives" Brat Mixed Up with K-Fed

12/14/2007 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not being able to identify "That kid from that reality show about his mom and her friends" is understandable ... but confusing him for K-Fed? Popozowie!

TMZ cameras caught Shane Keough, the hot son of Jeana and baseball player Matt Keough from "Real Housewives of Orange County" last night making out with even less famous girl in the Les Deux parking lot.

Some random approached him and asked if he was Britney's ex-hubby. Now, while most people would take offense, Shane actually embraced it. Douche.

Thomas

Come back Shane, come back!

dirty

First bitches!!

StarMash.com

TMZ is launching a new celeb mash site called http://StarMash.com ...
even has an iPhone version!!!

Get a Grip

If he took an IQ test I am convinced he would be legally RETARDED!

Get a Grip

If he took an IQ test I am convinced he would be legally RETARDED!

Alexa

Wouln't be surprised if he ends up in jail some day. He has quite a temper!

kc

I love this show...........Shane is so hot. He seems full of himself, but he has a reason to be I guess =) He is flippin gorgeous!!

caveman

the rage is caused by the inner turmoil of this kid fighting the gay, he just doesn't know it yet, classic case of young macho athlete coming to terms as a polesmoker.
hope he gets through it without killing someone.

HL

I thought he was still dating Kid Rock.

LIZZIE

I THINK HE'S HOT, BUT HE IS FULL OF HIMSELF, AND THAT IS A MAJOR TURN OFF!!! BUT HIS SISTER IS SOO PRETTY, I THINK HER NAME IS TARA, WELL SHE IS GORGEOUS, AND A SMART GIRL!!! KEEP IT UP GIRL = )

Ken Dungey

PLEASE HELP BRITNEY
I personally know Sam Lutfi and he is a master manipulator, he almost made my good friend Danny Haines kill himself.
I just want to get a message to Britney to warn her of Sam's real intentions.
I have access to hundreds of emails, text messages, voice messages of Sam talking about wanting to kill my friend Danny and that he should just kill himself among other bizarre statements he has made.
I felt like I was Danny's therapist for several months trying to help him get away from Sam and his brain washing.
Sam had stolen a total of $18,000 from Danny from using his credit cards to forging his checks. I went with Danny to one of the gas stations his mom owns to attempt to collect the money from Sam's mother. I had Sam's mom with checkbook in hand writing Danny a check until Sam showed up an made a huge scene at the gas station
Danny and I flew my airplane to Las Vegas for the weekend and I spent several hours with Danny and finally got him to call the bank and report the fraud Sam Lutfi had committed against Danny's bank account from forging checks to buying plane tickets for himself. Before that phone call, Danny was very depressed because of what Sam had made him, after that phone call Danny's eyes has life in them again and we went out that night night and had a great time.
Please do your research on this clown, Danny has a restraining order (the court transcripts are hilarious) and Sam vandalized a women's new car at Costco last year because she took his parking spot. Sam took a pair of pliers and destroyed her vehicle. I'm in the process of getting Sam arrested for that threw the Culver City Police Dept. (Detective Ferrier)
Ken Dungey www.homerspiza.com 714-264-7900

Ken Dungey

SAM IS GOING TO MAKE BRITNEY KILL HERSELF

I just want to get a message to Britney to warn her of Sam's real intentions.
Ken Dungey www.homerspiza.com 714-264-7900

Ken Dungey

I just want to get a message to Britney to warn her of Sam's real intentions.
Ken Dungey www.homerspiza.com 714-264-7900

TMZ Junkie

Leave Shane ALOOOOOOONE! Just leave him alone. He is not k-fed! So just L-E-A-V-E Shane A-L-O-N-E!!!!!!!!! H ecan't help it if he is as much of a total deadbeat loser punk kid slacker as K-fed!!! Coto does that to you! So just LEAVE SHANE ALOOOOOOOOONE SobBBBBBBBB!

Luv Ya Harv, TMZ R-O-C-K-S

velar

How sweety they are!Last week I get more secret infornation about them at RichLoving.com But I can not sure it is ture.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments