TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Donda West -- The 911 Call

12/17/2007 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the just over eight minute 911 phone call made the day Donda West died. Click to hear the first two minutes of the tape. Warning: the content is graphic.
Click to hear part one of the 911 call
West died last month after undergoing several cosmetic surgery procedures by Dr. Jan Adams. The coroner has performed an autopsy, results are still pending.

94 COMMENTS

No Avatar
16.

??    

Dude, that is low u guys post that....... How would u feel if that happened to your Mother, friend, daughter? Wow..

2411 days ago
17.

Just my opinion    

Who was that woman calling 911? She didn't listen to anything that the police were trying to tell her. Maybe she could have been revived if minutes weren't being wasting by the caller saying "what" "huh" a million times. She called 911 but didn't sound frantic or care what the police were trying to tell her.? Wow!

2411 days ago
18.

pls    

That 911 operator is a moron she answered him several times and he kept repeating the question is she breathing why not get to the instructions. 911 operators need some trainging for sure. I kind of think posting this was in bad taste however.

2411 days ago
19.

Kelli    

Tacky. RIP Ms.West

2411 days ago
20.

Brit fan    

I think I need to stop coming here. TMZ you go too far!

2411 days ago
21.

Kemi at Impaired Stars Canada    

TMZ is a media entity, 911 is not a joke but it's a public file. Here in Canada last Monday a father called 911 to say he just killed his daughter. She won't wear a hijab. The public has the right to hear this. It's part of the grieving process for the public.

Can you make my URL a live link pls?

2411 days ago
22.

Kbaby    

I didn't think that the 911 operator had a nasty attitude, I think he was just really frustrated with the person on the other end of the phone not listening to anything he was saying, If you are calling 911 it's because you need help, so to not listen to a word being said to you has got to be frustrating for the person trying to help. I understand that whoever it was with Dr. West was scared, and probably not thinking all that clearly because of the situation, if someone is in dire need of help, you have to pull yourself together and at least make an attempt to listen to what's being said to you, especially if it's, as in this case, a matter of life and death. RIP Dr. West.

2411 days ago
23.

Bash a Pap    

This is inappropriate and rude. You really need to take this post down. You can dish the living all day long, but this is disrespectful on a level that exceeds your snarkiness.

2411 days ago
24.

proteon    

WISE UP TMZ VIEWERS:

80% of these comments show revolt - the other 20% are writen by TMZ staff.

IT AINT COMLICATED - YOUR BEIN SOLD DEAD CELEBRITES

2411 days ago
25.

free4all    

I think the 911 operator was professional, however the Caller attending to Ms. West was a retard and just plain stupid. If someone with a brain attended to Ms. West she may still be alive today.

2411 days ago
26.

JCA    

#15, 911 Operators only have nasty attitudes when the people on the other end are dumb as hell and can't find their ass with map, a flashlight and a tourguide!!!

2411 days ago
27.

Katie    

Wow, who cares? People die everyday. This woman didn't mean anything to me. Her son's a poor loser. Hope he liked paying for the surgery that "killed" his mom.

2411 days ago
28.

me    

I AGREE 100% WITH KATIE...POST #34. WHAT A LOSER HE IS AND WHO THE HELL CARES ANYWAY. YOU ACT AS IF SHE WERE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND!! YEAH, WE KNOW WHERE HE GETS HIS HORRENDOUS LOOKS....GOD WHAT AN UGLY MAN.

2411 days ago
29.

Jamie    

Okay this is SICK! My god Harvey, to even post such a thing is disgraceful and I hope Kanye comes after you for this! I only hope somebody out there Kanye, Britney, or anybody for that matter, sends you to hell! You have gone too far one to many times. You are a disgrace to this country! It is time somebody gets something on you, then publish what a loser you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

2411 days ago
30.

tranceman    

The idiot on the phone should have to listen to that call every day for the rest of her life. Stupid dumb bitch. Don't call 911 if you aren't going to listen to the operater. I wish she was the one in distress. I hate people like that. Huh? Huh? And she was helping that lady??? Douchbag!!!!!

2411 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web