Pretty Woman

Pretty Peeved at Paps

12/18/2007 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You'd think that after she risked life and limb to skewer a pap for filming her children at their school, photogs would be a little more respectful of Julia Roberts.

Not so. After Roberts obliged paps with plenty of shots across the street from her NYC house -- on the condition that they leave her alone, they did quite the opposite, following and shooting her the next day at her bank, and staying on her tail for three full blocks before a bystander stepped in to act as a bodyguard.

Her last word? Julia chastised the snappers for "embarrassing" themselves.

hahhhahahahahaa

julia..........shut your big ass horse mouth, should have thought about all this before wanting and becoming a celebrity. It comes with the territory....idiot!

Jordan

I love how one of the guys said "sorry". They're not sorry.

I think paps are a good thing for celebs, in moderation. They need to learn when enough is enough. Get a few pics, a few moments on camera, and leave.

Mary

I guess I've always known that looking at these sites and magazines contributes to the problem...biut the paps are out of control...we're all humans, star or not, so at least for me this will be my last visit. I refuse to support this kind of behavior..I do not need to know every detail of another's life...if evceryone did the same the paps would stop...no demand..no supply.

tra1969

Before I read anything other than the Headline, I said to outloud "Get over youself Julia"...........so true......you asked for this when you asked for 20 million a movie!!

Party 'till you die!

She should hook up with Clooney and let the pap smacking ensue! No one would mess with them! Plus we wouldn't have to worry about their latest escapades, because nobody would have the cajones to snap them up close! But who can really blame them for making a stand. It has gotten totally out of control!

Party 'till you die!

Hey jenn, thanks or taking over fly's annoying style! Even fly has let up on this and I for one am grateful for it! Keep it up and you'll be ignored and hated too.

muffSCAM

FORGET JULIA - cover a story that is interesting like this one TMZ:
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The latest act of senseless violence caught on tape is cosmic in scope: A black hole in a "death star galaxy" blasting a neighboring galaxy with a deadly jet of radiation and energy. A fleet of space and ground telescopes have captured images of this cosmic violence, which people have never witnessed before, according to a new study released Monday by NASA. The telescope images show the bully galaxy shooting a stream of deadly radiation particles into the lower section of the other galaxy, which is about one-tenth its size. Both are about 8.2 billion trillion miles from here, orbiting around each other. The larger galaxy has a multi-digit name but is called the "death star galaxy" by one of the researchers. Tens of millions of stars, including those with orbiting planets, are likely in the path of the deadly jet. If Earth were in the way - and it's not - the high-energy particles and radiation of the jet would in a matter of months strip away the planet's protective ozone layer and compress the protective magnetosphere. That would then allow the sun and the jet itself to bombard the planet with high-energy particles. And what would that do life on the planet? "Decompose it," "Sterilize it," There are two main lessons to be learned from what the telescopes have found: "This is a reminder that you are not alone in the universe. You are not isolated. You are not an island." And "avoid black holes when you can."

Correcting Your Mistakes

" if she wants to be a private person then don't court the media when she has something to sell - can't have it both ways"

I am not a fan of her, particularly the husband-stealing and the hypocrisy and the me me me, but I have to say that she's probably contractually obligated to do this press tour for the new movie of hers that's coming out. While I'm sure she loves the attention, my guess is that she'd rather be home in sweats with her kids than doing a press junket.

she smiled

She is a media whore. She has used the media to promote herself time and time again (anyone remember her classy "A Low Vera" shirt she made to campaign against Danny Moder's wife???

Julia is a stupid bitch. The media is just right back at you, babe. Stupid media whore who doesn't understand that what goes around comes around.

BLINKING !!

The papz keep pushing the LIMITS..No one does anything about it, until someone gets KILLED. then MAYBE. but it will swept away saying o they like the attention...I doubt CELEBRIES want CAMERAS in there faces like that...RIDICULES, Where is the COMMISH..The COURTS..POLICE..???? ANYONE...
And by the way TMZ ..I HATE THIS NEW POSTING BOARD..I have to enlarge each time I want to read....this sucks

pricehub.com

Poor woman... Stalked by the Paps.

Cartman

She sold her soul to be famous. This is part of the price.

Stupid woman.

windy

ugly woman.

THE MAVENSTEIN

I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WAS THAT ATTRACTIVE EVEN WHEN SHE WAS A YOUNG ACTRESS.

NOW AS SHE AGES SHE WILL GO DOWN VERY FAST.

SHE HAS A BIG UGLY HORSE FACE MOUTH THAT IS INCREDIBLY UNATTRACTIVE!!

WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!!! ONE DAY SHE WILL HOPE THEY WANT TO SHOOT HER PICTURE!!

maggieliu

Must be sth wrong with her.....she'd better visit a good dating site,,,to tallmeet.com,make some friends,have some chat,..It's a good site for relaxing.