Pretty Woman

Pretty Peeved at Paps

12/18/2007 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You'd think that after she risked life and limb to skewer a pap for filming her children at their school, photogs would be a little more respectful of Julia Roberts.

Not so. After Roberts obliged paps with plenty of shots across the street from her NYC house -- on the condition that they leave her alone, they did quite the opposite, following and shooting her the next day at her bank, and staying on her tail for three full blocks before a bystander stepped in to act as a bodyguard.

Her last word? Julia chastised the snappers for "embarrassing" themselves.

native

JEALOUS HATERS, JEALOUS HATERS, JEALOUS HATERS!!!!!!

Tangie

I have teeth similar to hers, slightly buck. I have never in my life been told I was ugly. I have been told by countless men, a slight overbite is extremely sexy. You people just want to be idiots. It's fun for you to cut on others, for some odd reason.

Miss Behave

Her NYC house??????? How many houses does she need for that bony arse?

And who's heating all of them? How many houses do you need to just live in every now and then...that otherwise sit empty and eating up space and energy? And I'm sure they are huge.

baby girl

Don't be a ham an chee hewo!!! LMFAO!!!

L.B.

I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME CELEBRITIES GETTING PISSED SOMETIMES WHILE HOUNDED BY THE PAPARAZZI... THE THING IS THEY SHOULD NOT BE PISSED OR MAD OR ANYTHING....THEY CHOSE TO BE A CELEBRITY SO THEY SHOULD EXPECT SOMETHING LIKE THAT....NOBODY WILL KNOW THEM IF IT WASN'T FOR THE PAPARAZZI OR THE MEDIA....SOME CELEBRITIES ARE JUST SO STUCK UP....THEY THINK THEY'RE ALREADY HOT....WAKE UP, PEOPLE....AND PLEASE REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM....

Hexa

I have to agree here, I have always said:

Do what ya want to me, but dont mess with my kids.

Kirk-Montreal

JULIA!!!!!!! YOU MAKE LOADS OF CASH FOR BEING A NO TALENT 'ACTRESS'....SHUT THE HELL UP....BY THE WAY, YOUR HEAD IS WAY BIGGER THAN THE REST OF YOUR BODY, GET SOMETHING TO EAT...

Miss Behave

They had to change the trailer on her new movie because too many people were laughing at her terrible 'accent'. She really is a no-talent.

Even her co-stars were embarrassed because of it all.

800 pound gorilla fart

WOW ! She just had a baby and then goes straight into Menopause .Dlckhead. Clue to Mouth of Horrors Julia--Don't bite the hand that feeds you . Dlckhead.

native

I guess she could get plastic surgery and be like the other bubble lipped plastic surgery addicts instead of living with what God gave her. Maybe then with alot of prayers and hopes she will meet with your approval physically. I am sure she stays up at night worrying about what ya'll think about her, while she is living in her big beautiful home. Reminds me of the mean, angry girls in high school that got their jollies cutting down others. BYE Haters

ceecee

This woman gets uglier every day, please, julia we know you can't help being ugly,but you could keep you ugly self at home out of sight....

Puh-lease

The stalkerazzi have absolutely no business taking photos of any celeb's children, or following the celeb around for blocks. It's almost as if she was nice enough to let you have some photos, so you decided to take advantage of her good nature. What's wrong with you Harvey, were you picked on in school or something (no answer necessary, I think we all know the answer to that one). Get a real job.

Buster

Gross. Pretty Woman? Yea right. She looks like she has some god awful breath.

Miss Behave

Sooooooooooooo Julia is a "mother bear" when is comes to HER CHILDREN and CHILDREN in general?

Spare me..............TELL ME HOW SHE CARED ABOUT VERA MODER AND HER CHILDREN with Danny!

Yeah right, "Do what ya want to me, just leave my CHILDREN alone." Sure, Julia. Got it.

This person makes me sick.

emj

I hope she takes all these low lifes to court. SHAME on these a-holes. They need to leave people alone, especially their kids. There are alot of crazies out there. She was trying to be nice to these idiots..............i can not believe people really pay big money for these pictures. How about some PRIVACY ! DO we really need to see so much of these people. They like these paps have a right to privacy. These people who work for TMZ HAVE NO SHAME............Its really that simple. LEAVE KIDS ALONE..........