16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant

12/18/2007 9:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, has confirmed to OK! Magazine that she is pregnant. Oh. My. God.
Jamie Lynn
A source tells us the interview, which hits stands tomorrow, is six pages and is on the record with Jamie Lynn and her mother. She tells the mag that the father is Casey Aldridge, who she has been dating for some time and first met at church. Brit's younger sister, star of Nick's "Zoey 101," says she's keeping the baby.

Sources tell us that she has not yet told her older sister. Well, she knows now.

UPDATE: Nickelodeon issued the following statement this afternoon: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ashley

Well I def. will no longer support her, slut.

Jeanaufer

Hey. I can't belive that this happened! Jamie-Lynn of all people!!! She is a Nickelodeon star FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! And she met the daddy at CHURCH!?!?!?!? Celebrities can be a little stupid sometimes. I used to idolize her. Now I need a new idol! She is frickin sixteen!

Kelsey

This is rediculous! She's way too young to be having a baby, especially as a star in a tv show that young girls watch. This is a horribleexample to be setting for all the girls that look up to her!!

Deryn

Jamie Lynn is not a good role model to young girls these days, Thank god we still have Miley...but who knows? Anyone going inot show business to young always gets into trouble. Better watch out, Billy Ray its just a matter of time before Miley gets herself into a situation she wish she hadn't! And it doesn't have to be just pregnancy, it could be anything! (if you know what I mean) and I bet you don't want to see Miley in that kind of position, now would you?

FLNY

Well, i respect Jamie Lynn Spears and her pregnancy. She's WAYYYYYYY less screwed up than her sister. Jamie Lynn obviously didn't want to get pregnant and even though people don't consider her a role model anymore, I think that if she maintains a normal and uncrazy life post-pregnancy, then she'll turn up to be the greatest 16 year-old mom in history!

Samantha is not my name

i dont think its ne of yalls buisness and if she wants herself a baby, then good for her and i think she'll be a really good mom

Samantha is not my name

go jamie and yall against her--- its nunya n e way

lizzybrookes

the spears girls are such trash. go back to the trailer park. I can't believe acting like a hot mess gets you fame and money. They are inspriation for all, truly crack whores everywhere thank you

Danny Reedy

Where in the World does her mother get off thinking that she can write a book about Parenting? The only book she could possibly write is what NOT to do as a parent, which is something she is quite good at. I mean her two daughters are the biggest whores in Hollywood. And to be published from a Christians perpesctive? HAHA

hopefull

Anybody can get pregnant! she is not the first young girl to do it, and she won't be the last. At least 50% of teenagers aren't virgins. this does not make her bad it just means she made a mistake... I wish she protected herself, because she is in the public eye and this throws away her credibility to most but just do your best jamie.....

Sami

Just proves that the Spears sisters can not keep their legs closed, wouldnt be suprised if it was K-Feds kid

RS

Well, I think that people need to stop judging her. I know she is young and should have waited, but I also know that there are a lot of people out there that gets pregnant at a young age. It's nothing new. As for being a good parent, I know a lot of people that could use some growing up in that area, and some are in there 20's and 30's. So her being young doesn't mean she won't try her best and be a good mom. I know that becoming a parent takes a lot of growing up and responsibility. You have to learn to put your child first , Some people do and some don't, it doesn't matter what age they are.

sara

i know this was all Jamie's wrong doing but there is a thing called forgiveness every one makes a mistake and really if she was not a star no one would even care but right now Jamie need's people to tell her its going to alright and that God is with her so don't be afraid!

Sara

This is Insane. Seeing her sister be such a screw up should have showed her. She has what's coming towards her now. Hopefully She is a better mom than Brit. Also I think it's a good thing he is keeping the baby.

christina

i think that everyone should cut this family some slack...
everyone makes mistakes and yet everyone learns from them...
so wat if there other daughter is "out of control" it doesnt mean
that jamie lynn spears is like her sister and it also doesnt mean
that she is going to end up like her sister anyway!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments