Spencer Has Nametag But No Montag

12/26/2007 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt did his good deed for the day; serving up a little veggie delight at the Los Angeles Mission in downtown L.A. on Christmas Eve. How corny is that?!

The question is: With that grin, and those eyes, is the name-check really necessary? Does anyone in the developed world not know who this man is?

AlwaysHungry

Who cares why he was there. Having volunteered many times every hand helps. Heck you have people who sometimes are only out because the court ordered them but still the extra hands come in handy.

Ame

O.k. Has anyone noticed that this tool has no upper lip? It drives me nuts. It's gone, lost, never to be seen again.

Arrr

I usually think this guy is cheesy as hell, but he's helping others so kudos and thanks to him!

just asking

This guy is a real loser from what I have seen on The Hills tv show, but he is out there helping the needy. Please tell me TMZ staff what did you do for the needy this holiday season? Continue stalking I imagine.

dorothy

Not everyone knows who he is. Do you think the people at the mission are sitting around watching The Hills on cable? Those receiving the food don't think it's cheesy. Why must good deeds be critized?

Dave

Yes, scrape that friggin baranacle off, Thank you! I could stand to see less photos with her in them!

God, I am SO SICK of that useless loser. She doesn't even deserve to be a celebrity. She's not worthy enough to be idolized or even remotely important enough to be reported on as if she were actually a "star". She's just some average-looking vain attention-whore with a boob job who somehow got on TV.

POODLE

I find it repulsive that these people who have more $$ then they know what to do with feeding the homeless. With nametags!! Its like P Hilton going to a third world country for a phot op.

OCD

I don't know why, but this guy and Montag just creep me out for some reason.

He's like a plastic Chuckie doll or something. He's smiling, but his eyes are vacant.

*shudder*

harborview

OCD- I agree with you, this guy is so creepy. He has a psycho looking smile. Something is missing....*chills*

I am poster 58

Spencer calls the press himself and will do ANYTHING (example here) to get in the news. TMZ....I beg of you to STOP the press on this guy....I can't stand him.

I am poster 58

1. Heidi looks like a LITTLE GIRL even with her enhancements.
2. She can't sing.
3. Her boyfriend has to call the press to get any publicity going on her. Sad.
4. They have to brownie up to Lauren NOW so Lauren doesn't walk out on HER show if they are still on there.
5. Spencer uses places like THE MISSION to get FREE press and in the news....he doesn't do it out of the goodness of his heart.
6. Magazines who pay for their so called story are idiots when we all can clearly see that they are just desperate for cash. $$$
7. Why doesn't Spencer give the $30,000 that he made for the US Weekly story to THE MISSION? Yeah, he wouldn't do that in a million years.
8. I give them a year and no one will even know who they are....they will be working at walmart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4