Fergie Likes to Go South of the Border

1/2/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Getting engaged appears to have Fergie feeling high, as she spent her New Year's celebrating in crystal clear and sunny Cabo San Lucas with fiancé Josh Duhamel. Let's get retarded!

Perhaps in the future, the gorgeous 52 32-year-old pop star will want to tweak things a bit and incorporate kids into her life with Josh.

Kelli

TMZ, why say "lets get retarded" Is that necessary? 52? Tacky! I only expect that from some commenters.

hello

wait, now you're telling people how to live TMZ?

roughdaddy

hahaha 52? now that was a low blow!!

Wtf

Wow, That's just harsh. They make a great couple to me, i.m.o. Tmzs' rudeness sucks. Wish some of the clebs would turn on them and post nasty comments over staff pictures.

Nessa

52? Thats messed up. I think she is beautiful.

roughdaddy

cut the criticism!!! just a little humor mix with commentary!! fergy got a great life shes gonna be fine!!!

FireEmAll

Ha 52. May we ALL look that good at 52 (32).

Ace

You shouldn't use the "R" word in a derogatory manner. Its just as bad as any other word that demeans people.

Kerry

Get it? incorporate kids into her life! LMAO

Just Me

Josh, when you're done with Fergie... come see me, baby... you'll be glad you did ;)

Never inked up!

Josh is a cheater people. This isn't his frist wife. If I'm correct he left the first one for Fergie. Watch out girl. I have a feeling your next.

Sorry Josh, once a cheat ALWAYS capable of doing it again. Good luck Fergie because your going to need it.

By the way, if all you ladies would stay out of the sun you wouldn't look hard and put away wet at 30. See, she is proof. Stop making fun of us "pasty" girls. At least we will look decent at 40. Yuk! Bad skin is gross.

chincho

Wahahahaha...I almost fell off my chair!!!
Can you imagine the future: her daughters singing along my lovely lady lumps???
Priceless!!!

BOEING 787

Maybe Fergie does look a bit old for being thirty-two but she works hard at her act, she is not washed
up, she maintains popularity, and foe being thirty-two she still has a career unlike many female
entertainers in their early to mid twenties and already ebbing in their careers.

Though I don't follow her musically I know she has the talent to be a star and the will power to do the work unlike many of her contemporaries.

duh

Wow. She used to be a drug addict but now appears to have gotten her life together and to be doing fabulous! Great reasons to trash her tmz..

tuna

Harvey,
You should fired your staff, they are all suck. You guy make a living by writting crap to other people, and dig dirt from people. How do you fell if people wirting shiet about yo mama?
Don't you have anybody who double check the article before you posted?
Bunch of idiot,