Jake Legally Bonds with Reese's Kids

1/2/2008 2:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The part of Ryan Phillippe will now be played by Jake Gyllenhaal.

Gyllenhaal's relationship with Reese Witherspoon appears to be getting more serious, as Jake was snapped at a Malibu park -- with Reese, her mini-me daughter Ava and carrying Ryan & Reese's son Deacon on his shoulders. Brokeback stepdad - is that you?!?

Out in public and wearing matching hats, this Gyllenspoon collaboration is already a bigger hit than "Rendition."

OCD

They look cute together.

Crystal

Their relationship is just a publicity stunt to boost Jake's sagging career. The matching hats look so planned.

TOTOT

THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!

I HOPE IT LASTS FOREVER! =)

LITTLE WHITE MAN

#16 If white women are taken care of then what is the promblem?

whatever

These two make a great couple! Im glad they are not hiding anymore. Hopefully the stalkers.. im mean photogs, will leave them alone so they can buid a healthy relationship. Jake seems like a good guy and if Ryan doesnt like it then too bad for him, he made his choice when he had his affair and reunied his marriage. He has to know that Reese wasnt going to be sngle for the rest of her life. He can still be the primary father as long as he souts his kids before everything else and stays in their life. The day that Reese remarries hes gonna have to understand that another man will take his place in the famly home and that guys will be a big influence on his children. I wish them good luck.

To white america.. since when did only black guys run from their children, cause my white friends that are hiring attorneys to go after their looser white ex;s would love to know what your talking about? It doesnt matter what color they are... a REAL man will stand by their children no matter what.. A BOY will run and hide.

Tim

Gyllenspoon: COUPE OF FAKERS.

Glad Rag Hag

When Jake and Austin Nichols shared hats or clothes, everyone said "it's not sharing they just have the same stuff because they're BFFs". When Jake and Reese have the same same stuff "it 's true love". Jake's world its the same with guys as it is girls. Uh oh, I think his people just confirmed something they didn't want to do .

Shame Shame Shame

Beard if that's what you have to do. Just leave the kids out of it.

Reine

What a cute picture!

chincho

What a whore!!!

Lynn

Jake is adorable and hot. He always gets an A++ is my book. Then I see these photos with another peak at what a sweetheart he is! I want me a Jake! A++++++++++++

Angie

They are a very cute couple and I wish them the best. Reese seems like a great Mom who puts her children first.

jamie

I'm still not liking these two as a couple. They aren't a good fit.

jamie

I would say her kids are in the top ten but you don't get to be Reese Withspoon by putting anyone but yourself first.

Tim