Cops Called to Brit's House for "Custody Dispute"

1/4/2008 2:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that LAPD has been called to Britney Spears' house in Beverly Hills for what we're being told is a "family custody dispute."

LAPD tells us the call came in around 8:00 PM PT this evening, but they would not tell us who made the call or what the specific problem was. Officers, we're told, are still on scene.

Spears, who was nearly two hours late for today's scheduled deposition in her custody case, was reportedly scheduled to have her sons tonight until 7:00 PM.

Story developing ...

UPDATE: Us is reporting K-Fed's bodyguards went to pick up Sean and Jayden at Britney's home this evening after her scheduled visitation, but Spears refused to turn the kids over. Police were then called. Britney's soon-to-be ex- attorney Sorrell Trope told the mag, "In a normal case when someone shows up with a certified court order saying the kids need to be somewhere else, the police see to it that the order is obeyed. But that is in a normal case."

Puleeeez

Taze her and haul her butt to jail.

Nathan

My God Brit..get it together..this is no longer Entertainment..its getting Sad

Babbs

Ho is as Ho does

Jan

Kaplan needs to earn his pay and charge contempt of court NOW.

I love it!

She was probably stretched out drunk or high as a freaking kite, and didn't bother to take the kids back on time. Stupid cow.

Puleeeez

I have no life without Brit.

GERRY PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!

To #14- Could not have said it better myself. I see a tragic end coming Reeeaaal soon. And an update on the E! True Hollywood Story. Does this girl ever listen to anyone? I guess not. What a moron.

OMG in Arizona

I think she is bi-polar and obviously not medicated, or at least not legal ones.

He's just another Idiot

You just can't stop trashing Britney, can you TMZ? Until you get your story straight, don't post these silly stories. You know it gets the imbeciles on here too excited. Oh, maybe that's the point.
Can't be too upset tonight, though. Hillary came in THIRD in the Democrat Iowa Caucuses tonight. Hurrah !

ca7

diane

Cheetos, anyone?

Dave the pig

I'm sure the details will be coming shortly. I'll wait to make my judgement then ...... I just hope the children are safe and well!

GERRY PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!

Harvard2002-

Your comments make me glad that I went to Yale.

liberty

I hope the kids are safe!!!

Ooooo Noooo!

Hey kids, I know what happened. You know how when you get really, really drunk how it seems t i m e s l o w s d o w n . . . 7 pm custudy time just kind-a dragged out to 8 pm. Need to switch to lite beer, honey.

Jill

My heart goes out to her poor boys. I hope they aren't pawns of her insanity, again. PLEASE Judge, take them away unless or until she is ever able to stabalize herself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments