Wannabe Female Model Is Really a Dude?!

1/4/2008 1:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shannon PallayPerhaps the only thing differentiating Bravo's "Make Me a Supermodel" series from the horde of other reality catwalk clones is that one of the female finalists may be a biological man! For the love of Zarf!

On the show's casting special, 22-year-old Fort Lauderdale hottie Shannon Pallay joked about her tomboy status by saying that "despite my extremely feminine physical appearance, I'm actually a man." Move over RuPaul, there's a new gender-bending supermodel in da house!

According to her bio on Bravo's website, Miss Shannon "describes herself as confident, polite, reserved and outgoing -- and says she is constantly contradicting herself." You can say that again!

Ooooo Noooo!

I'd do her, er, I mean him. Post op, right?

Lisi

she didn't mean it literally tmz, she meant that she was a tomboy. she said what she meant is that she's one of the boys how stupid can you be?

lol

He/She/Whateveritis has Marilyn Manson's face.

Ooooo Noooo!

"Make me feel like a real woman!"
"OK, get in the kitchen and do the dishes."

egw

That thing is a finalist? if so the real girls must of looked like monsters.

dave

hey tmz why do you guys run this crap

Casey

She wasn't being serious. She meant that she was tomboy and wasn't very feminine.

deppnbloomfan

U can tell fromt he picture that he is a man...look at that face!

amy

I saw the show and she was absolutely just saying that she is a tomboy, she is woman, she just wanted to say something to catch the judges attention, did the writer of this article even see the show

whoreallycares

(S)he looks 100 better than me. I'm depressed

Merry Christmas

Fugly face!

jammer

Um, you took your quote out of context, TMZ. Shannon Pallay is a biological woman.
full quote before you start wagging your tranny-happy fingers:
(On the flip side, I can't wait to hear what comes out of 22-year-old Shannon Pallay's mouth next. This will be hard to follow: "My name's Shannon, and one of the most interesting facts about me is that despite my extremely feminine physical appearance, I'm actually a man." Waaay too long of pause. "I'm one of the most masculine girls you'll ever meet. I'm like one of the boys.")
From your referenced source page. Doofuses.

Adolph

Devils are SICK perverted people.

Gazzer

She is not a man, you can tell by her hands. Quite beautiful actually. I'll watch the show now just because of her. $5 says she wins.

becca

she was KIDDING. she said that to mean that she was a tomboy! i watched the show

this was not worth posting :: ur making something out of nothing

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments