« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

We'll Have What Tom Brady's Drinking

1/4/2008 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's a record-breaking QB, has an incredibly hot Brazilian girlfriend, is beloved the world over by men and women alike. What's in the water wherever he lives?

It's not tap, friends -- it's SmartWater, for which Brady just shot a series of new ads, including this one -- where he's seen in full superathlete glory. The spots will start running next month, so he's no doubt hoping his undefeated Pats win the Super Bowl.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SW

I love all the jealous non-Patriot people. Patriots will win the super bowl ! Maybe next year folks

Brian

what a stud, but does he shave his legs?

Doreen

TOM BRADY YOU ARE HOT HOT. I AM A DEVOTED PATRIOT FAN AND FOR ALL SPORTS IN BOSTON. I WATCH OTHER TEAMS IN THE NFL ALSO. TOM YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO DO KEEP UP YOUR AWESOME QB. eVEN IF i WAS NOT A PATRIOT FAN I WOULD SAY HE IS THE BEST EVER. JOE MONTANA YOU WERE MY NUMBER ONE QB BUT NOW YOUR SECOND. I WOULD ALSO SAY THAT FANS FROM OTHER TEAMS ARE NOT TRUE FANS OF THE SPORT. IF THEY WERE, THEY WOULD BE EXICTED FOR A TEAM TO BREAK SO MANY RECORDS. I FOLLOW FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL THE MOST AND I ALWAYS ROOT FOR A PLAYER OF ANY TEAM THAT IS TRYING TO BREAK RECORDS WITHOUT STERIODS. ALL OF THGE TEAMS HAVE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER FILMED THE OTHER SIDE. IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO OTHER TEAMS, THE COACHES AND MANAGERS WOULD OF MADE SUCH A SCENE. IN MY OWN OPINION IS THEY DIDN'T WOULD BE BECAUSE THEY ALSO GUILTY AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER OF DOING THE SAME. I HAVE READ THAT THE JETS GOT CAUGHT IN THE PAST. I UNDERSTAND DURING THE PLAY OFFS PEOPLE WILL ROOT FOR THEIR TEAM BUT GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT DESERVES. THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS HAD AN UNBEATEN SEASON. I HOPE AND THINK WE CAN GO ALL THE WAY BUT IF WE DON;'T WE STILL HAD AN UNBEATEN SEASON.
DOREEN

whoreallycares

Nice.....

Pat G

I agree with #6, thought he seemed to be a great person as well as a good QB, I sure feel differantly about him now when I watch the patriots play.

Jo Jo

#19? What's an asterick? Bwaaahaaahaahaa..........I just made you look like a fool....GLOAT.

quint

brian - please take your half of a brain along with justin's half and form one brain that's capable of taking multiple pieces of evidence and weave them together. 6th round, noodle-armed QB + Barry Bonds' trainer in 2001 (which is the year tom brady became the starting QB...SHOCK!) = modern day gunslinger Tom Brady.

Please Pats homers - stop circle jerking each other on message boards like Patriots Planet and start reading about what the rest of the world already knows...Tom Brady is chemically enhanced and the patriots are video enhanced.

duh

Tom Brady is the first one to say, "I just throw the ball," they (Randy Moss, or any of the other great Pats receivers) make the amazing plays - when complimented for a play after the game. I don't know why everyone's always saying he has a big ego or thinks he's the one responsible for all the wins - totally untrue.

I think the people out there hoping he gets hurt are totally evil. I'm a huge Pats fan, but I don't root for quarterbacks of rival teams (or other great players on other teams) to get injured. Totally pathetic.

Go pats!

Quint,
WOW how jealous are you of Brady? Brady isn't using the juice, he is a competent QB with a great team and coaching staff. You on the other hand are just an angry jealous hater who wishes he could be 1/100 as good as Brady. Is this going to be the norm? Every athlete that is doing really well everyone should just assume that they are using? If that is the case then what is the difference between Brady, Montana, Marino, and all the other greats? Brady is a great quaterback, spygate has nothing to do with his ability or any other of the players! And he is not all the jacked anyway, yes he is in great shape, but he is no Barry Bonds! SO STOP YOUR BLABBING! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Brian

quint...where are you getting the info he ever even met with bond's trainer? both said they talked on the phone, only. or can you inject roids thru the phone lines now? just because you don't like the guy or his team doesn't mean you should just make shiz up. I can't explain why so many teams made picks before the Pats took Brady. Noodle armed? He had a great last 2 years at Michigan after he took over as starting QB and after a rocky couple games taking over for Bledsoe (jitters?) has had a pretty phenomenal career. I'm not a Pats fan, never have been, never will be. Thats just another "fact" you choose to make up. I am a lifelong NYG fan. I just can respect talent, which this guy clearly has. If he makes a dramatic transformation along the lines of Bonds or Giambi, maybe roids but I just haven't seen any indication or evidence he has juiced or currently juices.

Go pats!

GOOD FOR YOU BRIAN!!! I am a Pats fan and agree with you 100%

Liz

SEMEN. SEMEN is what he is drinking. Brady is GAY!

ANNA

Ok, I am not a Patriots fan, even less of a Tom Brady fan....but I have to say is Whoa! He is ONE good looking man! Hell, I'd drink his bathwater if they bottled it!

PS Sorry Peyton ;)

TVBoy

I've never seen him anywhere with his child. Nor does Brady have ever anything to say about the kid. Regardless of when he broke up with the child's mother, he sould want to spend as much time as possible with his kid. I guess, at least, the kid won't go hungry and won't be lacking in material support. Anyway, Brady is certainly not father of the year. A great football player, an inspiring leader and a good-looking man on the other hand he is.

Never inked up!

To those of you who defend Tom Brady: get a clue.

This "man" scores zero points with me. I agree with some of you who question his morals. How can he possibly be a father to this son he has brought into this world? There isn't enough time in the day for him to spread himself out to all those who need him. His time seems to be spent on the new woman. { not unlike of alot of men} He'll never get this time back with his son. It seems to me he has made his choice.

Despite the fact that he broke up with his preggars girlfriend, he isn't around to help raise this son of his. How could he be?

I feel sorry for his parents. How sad for them. What a huge diapointment he must be.

To those that defend him: think about how you would feel if he was your father?
Maybe that is the problem, so many adults in this country have grown up with absent fathers we think its no big deal.
Too bad really for all of us. Fathers are very important. So, thanks to all those real men out there who are handling their business. I'm grateful to you.