Pam to Rick

I'm Pregnant

AND Divorcing You!

1/10/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010908_pam_rick_filmmagic-1TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon is back on and Pam is pregnant!

You'll recall Anderson filed for divorce last month, but called it off just days later. But sources tell TMZ she is now moving forward with the divorce, even though we know she's pregnant with his baby.

Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage. Interestingly, in her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.

The couple were married in Las Vegas on October 6.

Ric

Who Cares......

james

How many times can this whore get married in 1 yr. and what do men see in that tramp she looks like the assend of a kanggoroo.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Big deal, so Pam is pregnant with Rick's baby. Why is that so wrong? I guess everyone on this site only knows people who have been married one time and only has kids by one person. Newsflash - women all over the world have kids with more than one man. It's not an ideal situation, but it happens! And things tend to work out. Everyone thinks it's such a sin just because it's Pam. And another newsflash - many women over 40 are having kids now. I think she's still pretty and, I for one, wish her and the baby health and happiness. You guys are so rough on her...

Debbie

Poor excuse for a mom!!!

justmy.02

to say that she is faking miscarriages is completely insensitive, a lot of pregnancies end in miscarriage but the mom never knows it because it is too early. that being said it is entirely possible for her to keep miscarrying. i'm not defending her but for women who have misscarried some of these comments are ignorant and insensitive. she's not the only one who needs to grow up.

Dee

#15, A grandma pregnant?? Did Pamela's little children suddenly become 20 something's and have children of their own?? Wow, where was I during this??? lol!

UnBelievable

Quit Whining all you Jelous Poor people.It us rich people that give you all something to do with your dreary little lives.If you werent talking bad about us what would you all do?

Steph

For the person that just said that nurses are good for giving pills and changing bed pans, I hope you never have to spend any time in the ER or the hospital, because it's the nurses that take care of you. The doctor looks at your chart and spends about 10 minutes with you tops and then moves on to the next case. You are ignorant.

I'm in nursing and I don't make 80K+ a year to change bed pans.

monica

What a pathetic role model for her sons! She lacks any responsibility as a parent, and also happens to lack talent. Unless you count showing off her giant balloons!

miky

PLEASE < PLEASE < TAKE HER MAKEUP OFF - PAM ANDERSON is so ugly - are any men left to ???? i don'k think so ! her face looks like a horse that"s been over used _ nasty

anon

why should she get spousal support?
i think the judge should look at what both of their bank accounts and work it out from there. mght find that she owes him.

after the hoffs ex, pam, then, britney,I think men should start to consider womens dna when looking for a partner

justmy.02

just a newsflash #189, you can also get it from dirty needles, she contracted it from a dirty tattoo needle, if you're so good at looking things up, try that one.

miky

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BRITNEY ! GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN ! RICH OR POOR WE ALL GO THRU HARD TIMES IN LIFE . ONLY GOD COULD HELP ! GOD SAYS PRAY ! PRAY ! PRAY ! IT WILL GET BETTER !

BAMA

THERE YOU GO KIDS ... LEARN FROM THE BEST OF THE HO'S.

Stupid drunks

Kittynut

If you can't read why bother bashing a post. I would prefer a nurse that had enough intellect to be able to read full sentences. Please read my post again then decide if I said anything you said.

I was knocking the people that said you cannot give Hep C to a baby and the ones that where saying it was very rare or uncommon. 5 % chance is not uncommon. If you have anything that can hurt a child why take the chance is all I was saying...so if you agreed with me...what is your issue.

I am not sure where in my post i said doctors where smart and nurses where dumb. Never said and I do not believe that. I never said either was smarter. What I said if I was extremly hurt or near death it would be a doctor I would want medical advice from. I do not want medical advice from a Nurse. That is not what they are qualified to do. I am sorry if you think you are qualified to diagnose people...but you aren't. I have the outmost respect for nurses and what they do. But they take care of patients...a doctor treats and diagnoses them. I don't think you can compare a doctor to a nurse...just like you can't say a secretary is the same as the accountant. Does not mean I believe either is less then or less intelligent....just means I will always talk to the person that is QUALIFIED. I can't see how that ment I said one was dumber or smarter then the other.

So get a clue and learn how to read before you say I said this or that.