Celebrities Injected into Steroid Scandal

1/14/2008 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is a report that 50 Cent, Mary J. Blige, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean and Tyler Perry have all been named in a steroid trafficking scandal that may involve tens of thousands of people. The shots heard 'round the world!
50 and Timba
The Times Union of Albany cites information from "several cooperating witnesses" in the investigation, saying, "Blige and other stars were shipped prescribed human growth hormone or steroids -- sometimes under fictitious names -- at hotels, productions studios, private residences, an upscale Manhattan fitness club and through the Long Island office of Michael Diamond, a chiropractor affiliated with the celebrities." Pump it up!

But the article also states, "Law enforcement officials have said they have no evidence in their sprawling multi-state probe that customers, including Blige or other entertainers, violated any laws."

Reps for Tyler Perry had no comment. No other reps have responded.

Dawn Day

Mary J. Blige? She's the only one that surprises me on this news!

Every one in da club gettin' beefy!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Don't these dumbass "rap stars" make enough money? I mean, how much is enough? Some of these guys like fiddy cent make $300,000 per show; what the hell do they need to break the law to make more money for?

I guess you can take the man out of the gangsta neighborhood, but you can't take the gangsta out of the man...

ithappens

50 Cent got small ballzzzzz

Ha ha ha

Jemima Puddleduck

Tyler Perry?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH!

KO

Hopefully the US Govt. will reprimand these fools, just like they are doing to MLB players. Our young people need good role models, like um um ................

T

hahaha... this is laughable. sorry. Although I admit, I dont doubt SOME singers do it.. just like SOME people of all different backgrounds do it.. but give me a break... Mary J Blige??? that's ridiculous! And dont you think some of these artists mentioned would be a little more "ripped" than they are... *cough* timbaland *cough cough*
NEXT (news story)

SpawnOfAzazel

Carrot Top looks like he should rent himself out to haunt houses when he's not, ummmm..."working".

j6237

Are you people kidding me.. All the mentioed folks have and from what I have read obtaind the said drugs from a ligit pharma which was perscribed by a doctor.. For the ignorant, if you have done any of your own research the mentioned compounds have very positive effects for the people that take them and the benefite FAR out weigh the side effects.. You would know that if you didnt have a heard opinion.

You want to help people, bann smoking. Smoking kills more and has more of a drain on our health care system than some guy in his mid 30's that wants to feel and look thae best he ever has and takes test and GH.. Get real people, visit the local PD and ask them about the 911 calls they get for domestic abuse buy DRUNKS.. Then aks the about the roid rage calls. I suspect you would be very suprised.

And BTW, Sig pharma is open for business today....

Bird

I guess it's cool to know who is roided up, but other than that this is no big deal. I'm sure everyone already knew 50 and Timbaland were on the roids, but that is their choice. Being roided up doesn't help them have an advantage in their careers so who cares?

Anita Lyfe

#7: Good one! He does look like one of those sadistic clowns...

Jenny

Now, come on. Growth hormone to make you rap better? Roid-ger Clemens yes, but a rap artist?

I'm starting to like this guy.

I heard 50 Cent used so many steroids he has to wear a diaper now 24 hours a day.

That's f'd up, man!

AND_LV

with the right nutrition and trainings it's possible to become like a 50 cent for 2 years...

John

Haha. These talentless hacks need the drugs to look good. They're too lazy to get their bodies by working out. They can't sing, can't play instruments, and now even their bodies are fake. Why do idiots go out and buy their crappy music anyways?

Losers. Lazy losers. Image over substance. Typical.

tmzer

Tyler Perry??? I can see Roger Clemens. I bet Rogers son think their dad is one big loser. Also a big lier.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments