Dogg's 'Heart Attack'

Chillest 911 Call Ever

1/16/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call that was made after Nate Dogg -- cousin of Snoop Dogg -- suffered what was described as a "heart attack" ... and you're not going to believe how nonchalant the caller is! It sounds like she's calling in about a hangnail -- not for a guy whose life's on the line!

Since the original incident, it has emerged in reports that Nate actually suffered a stroke, rather than a heart attack. The 38-year-old Dogg cousin is currently in a medical rehabilitation facility recovering from the stroke, after being released from a hospital on December 26 -- no other information on his condition is available.

But seriously -- you gotta hear this (unidentified) woman. The 911 operator is a helluva lot more animated than she is.

noitall

ONE LESS....WHO CARES

dmr

that is what happens when you smoke to much crack!he should stick to weed!

I love Tupac

*Caller: oh no this ni.... didn't just have a heart attack
911 op: is your party still breathing?
Caller: not for long dis ni.... just smoked up all my rocks man*

YOU ARE DEFINETLY ONE IGNORANT PERSON. I HOPE IF YOU EVER SUFFER FROM ANY LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS THAT SOME ONE IS AROUND TO CALL FOR YOU, MELLOW OR NOT!!!!

GET WELL SOON NATE DOGG!!!

SUZANNE

the caller did the right thing and stayed calm. if i am ever in that situation i hope i handle it as well as she did. GET WELL SOON NATE.

What took so long

GOOD!! Now we won't have to hear another song with his weird singing!!!!

stroker_55

Nate dogg had a stroke? Hmm, what's for lunch? Who gives a damn. He's a thug, too bad his woman even called the paramedics.

angela868

Since when does the 911 operator get off the phone with you BEFORE help has arrived?!?!?!?!

how sad

I agree with #5. There is no way I could stay that cool under pressure. Maybe she knew that if she didn't panic then he wouldn't worry a lot about his condition and put more stress on himself.

Ummmhmmm

Wow ,my guess is none atleast most of you have NEVER known anyone who survived a stroke or you wouldn't be making jokes or light of it .Smoking weed if anything is helpful not hurtful ,but realistically had nothing to do with it .Keep making your stupid lil jokes but pray that your never in his shoes ...

UGK4LIFE

hope your good nate, your an amazin singer

L Dogg

i'd like to stroke nate dogg!!!!! get well soon big d

I love Tupac

kudos #35

smells like Britney Spears

LOL bet you 5 dollars she was high. That's exactly what I sound like when I smoke weed "yeah, cool, aight." lol

lango

He's pretty young to have had a stroke.......

Ummmhmmm

38. kudos #35

Posted at 5:35PM on Jan 16th 2008 by miss cocoa!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you ,I am sole caretaker for my Mom who is a stroke survivor .She was a highly intelligent woman or should I say IS highly intelligent -but it left her unable to communicate much at all .Its sad that people joke or kid that the caller was "Mellow" ,I too was mellow during our call to 911 it works out best for all involved .I just hope he comes out of it in good enough shape to continue the quality of life he had prior to the stroke .Its sad ,it can happen to any one of us at anytime and if you have no idea of what "IT" is well ....Im just saying its nothing to joke about .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments