Pam No Longer Pregnant

1/18/2008 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the divorce between Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon has just gotten less complicated, because Anderson is no longer pregnant.

As we first reported, a then-pregnant Anderson filed for divorce last month, but briefly reconciled with Salomon. But then it was on again. And then there were photos last weekend that made it look like a second reconciliation was in the offing.

Now we've learned the divorce is definitely on, and there will be no child support issues to complicate matters.

LoveyDovey

I see nothing wrong with abortions. Every society has some form of abortion although they do not call it "abortion". She's a grown woman and what she does is no one's business but her own. This world is filled with people who should have been aborted. LOL

meme

Seriously people ! How is it obvious that Pamela had an abortion?? We don't know if she was ever pregnant to begin with.
This is gossip not fact!

Connie

Animals and humans deserve better, Pam. Shouldn't all life be respected and protected?

T-Fed

Hey Patrick Bat -man #96, do you not care for people and do you not have kids of your own?? Are you capable of love or are you cold as a snake?? Maybe just bitter because you can't find a mate to make a baby with or maybe you got a girl in trouble and didn't want to pay child support. If you are for abortion then you are for capital punishment on the innocent. Would you kill a person because you bumped into them or would you turn to them and say excuse me, my fault?? This demonstates the need for educating people on the value of life, if you devalue life then you devalue society and encourage crime because you have no value of life. What if your mommy aborted you?? Stop being so narsasistic and self obsorbed, other people not just you have a right to survive and enjoy life...I have to go back to work now , I earn my money and I don't sit on the computer all day being mean and hateful towards people..

buxxy

Again? Didn't she do this whole schtick before...'I'm pregnant...you don't love me-wahhh....I wanna divorce'.....she seems to use this pregnancy thing to try to get her man to...what, feel bad? Act differently towards her? Spend every waking moment with her??? I don't think even she knows what she wants...she should be outlawed from ever trying to marry again...because it doesn't solve anything...she needs her head examined.

Nikki

Kind of a private thin to advertise on here. I know she is a train wreck too, but if she did have one that was a personal decision.

Emo

She is such a dirty whore I wonder who she will marry next. She is so nasty I don't see why anybody would want her. He better be glad he is getting rid of her. NASTY!!!!

Nikki

My2Cents

I think Tommy Lee is waiting for her to come back to him. That guy is still head over heels for her.

Beth

13. SHE WILL GO TO GREAT LENGHTHS TO SAVE EVERY ANIMAL, NOT EAT MEAT, NOT WEAR FUR BUT SHE WILL KILL HER OWN BABY!!!!! PAMELA YOU WHORE!!!!!

Posted at 12:45PM on Jan 18th 2008 by ANNA

Did you ever stop to think posssibly she had a miscarrige?
You guys are all so kind hearted!!!!!!!!!

dave

TOMMY LEE TAKES IN THE ASS TOO,ANOTHER DIRT BAG

Jillybean

I'm so happy that the very first comment busts your ass, TMZ. You got it wrong. She isn't/wasn't pregnant. Why can't you just admit it?

Suzanne

How selfish. Everything is now inconvenient for this poor excuse of a mother. Things get a little tough and hey, just get a divorce. While you're at it, have an abortion. How narcissistic. But don't eat any meat, that would be just awful..............right is wrong and wrong is right.

What number abortion is this? Wasn't she pregnant with Kid Rock's baby a few years back? She announced it, and then we never heard any more about that pregnanty and baby.

ughhhhh

Duh, she wasnt pregnant at all!!! She didnt abort, and didnt miscarry. She lied about the pregnancy to him, just like she lied about the miscarriage to Kid Rock. SHE WAS A DESPERATE WOMAN LOOKING FOR ATTENTION! Desperate Women do stupid stuff like that all the time. I have a few girl friends who have lied about pregnancies and miscarriage a lot just to get their men back...and then when it comes time for her to start showing, she suddenly has a miscarriage. No abortion needed because there was NO BABY!!