« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cryer to TMZ: Eat Crow!

1/23/2008 12:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Cryer with a Giant's helmetTMZ made fun of Jon Cryer for picking the Giants to beat the Packers on Sunday, and Jon wants us to know that he knows we screwed the pooch on that one.

We posted this video of Jon proclaiming his love for the Giants with the headline "Jon Cryer in for Giant Letdown?" So when the Giants pulled off the overtime win, we got an e-mail from "Jon Cryer," rubbing it in. He wrote, "Ha HAAAA!!! Go Giants!!! I called it."

We get a lot of mail, so we checked, and it really was Jon who e-mailed us! He wrote us again to say, "Yes it's me ... Go BIG BLUE!!!! The Patriots are only favored by 13 points!! It'll be a walk in the park."

Never go against Jon Cryer.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jb

GO NEW ENGLAND!!!

Sasha

Awwww, Cryer is so cute! Love "Two and a Half Men" and his earlier work. I know it won't be easy, but stranger things have happened. Since I live in NJ(even though they aren't my favorite team), I'm routing for them ALL THE WAY!

What are you that Stupid?

Patriots are going to whip all over the Giants AZZZ Superbowl Sundy Punks

hot snot

hahahaha that is awesome

Brian

Hey Skippy!
I'm with you!
GO GIANTS

CME4EVA

Ahhh Im afraid Brady and Company will be kicking some Giant #$$ sorry people!! Go Patriots!!!

Kelli

brian, i prefer jiffy, but ok.

WLR

I'm for the Pats, Bring it on Giants... :)

Really, this should be a good and entertaining game, Both teams have had a great season I cant
wait to watch! Hmmmmm... pats 38 gaints 32. Who knows???

PM

G I A N T S
GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whooooooooo Whoooooooooo

PM

G I A N T S
GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whooooooooo Whoooooooooo

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Even if they lose, he'll still be swimming around in that gravy boat he's in. The best comedy to come along that could go toe-to-toe with Seinfeld and Friends since those shows went off the air.

I never miss this show - it is brilliant with no flaws, and Cryer is one of the big reasons why.

Melannie

Don't you mean the Patriots, not the Packers?!?!?!

MsLadyFilly

Good for you Jon. I thought the packers might win, However I was pleased that ELI and the team are going to the big bowl. We will be watching with all the usual superbowl "HOME COOKED FOOD". Can't watch football without food. GO GIANTS !!!!! MsLadyFilly

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2