Heidi Gets Judge All Hot and Really Bothered

1/25/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi MontagHeidi Montag is getting one guy in deep doo-doo, and it's not Spencer.

During court proceedings in Rowan County, N.C., Judge Kevin Eddinger caught lawyer Todd Paris checking out a Maxim magazine with the topless Heidi on its cover. The judge was so steamed about it, he threw the book (not the mag) at the attorney. According to the Salisbury Post, the judge fined Todd $300, gave him a 15-day suspended jail sentence and put him on unsupervised probation. Who knew Heidi could cause such a stir?

The judge showed the cover to the courtroom, and no surprise -- the crowd erupted in laughter.

JERZgrl27

I think they messed up the airbrushing and put her boobs on her a**

TOTOT

She needs to work out her ass a litle more !!

but for the face....>> GIRL YOU NEED A FACE TRANSPLANT YOU UGLY!

Phony Tony

Hey, I'd tap that!

sammygirl

This girl is not cute! This has to be one of the worse covers I have ever seen. She should give props to LC. Without Lauren, NO ONE would know who Heidi it!!!!

jodi

shes a media whore......looking for none other what more attention.....TEAM LC dont care if the show is fake either imma still watch it lol

Steph

12. Whats with her left leg? Something is not right there. I'd laugh at her fug ass too!

Posted at 1:04PM on Jan 25th 2008 by Shannon

It's because it's highly photoshopped. It's what I personally do for a living, you would be shocked to see some of the before pictures of these magazine covers of models and stars. Everything is photoshopped. I would bet good money that her legs were made thinner along with her arms. Too bad they didn't fix her buttaface.

Bonita

ew her ass is so small

Paris

Maxim huh? What happened to her "im taking time off and reading the bible" mentality. Where do they find this trash?

Really now

I think this story is genuinely funny. Thank you TMZ

Vix aka Team Aniston

She's the Poster Girl for a dumb azz bleached blonde. She's intellectualy challenged and needs improvement with her vocabulary. Spencer needs to move on, this woman isn't even cute! Woof.

Carltonsux

Maxin has gone downhill for a while, but now officially sucks. They must be really reaching for cover girls to stoop to the level of bottom-feeder reality bimbos such as this.

I stopped subscribing when they put idiot Paris on the cover....and I didn't think it could get any worse... I am absolutely astonished that this twit garners so much attention. It boggles my mind.

lise

not a very pretty girl and no figure she looks like a boy dressed as a girl

solange

Yuck! UGLY! Gross! It's so bad you can smell it! Yuck

Dody

No ass at all. This is a complete waste of film. What a pitiful little body.

R.Zimmerman

No wonder they were laughing.