Pimp C -- The Calmest 911 Call Ever Made

2/7/2008 10:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made from the Mondrian Hotel in Los Angeles in December -- where Pimp C was found dead in his hotel room.
911 Call: Click to hear!
Even when the caller found out the rapper wasn't breathing -- she didn't falter from her overly calm, conversational tone.

iloveWWE

Here TMZ goes again! Trying to make another publicity stunt out of someone dying, while the nurse is "calm" on the phone! They shouldn't bag on the nurse. He was already dead. Geez, people....

CDM

LAST MONTH'S CALL WAS RAPPER WARREN G. #16, 17 STOP BEING RUDE. THE MAN IS DEAD.

The Princess

I heard from a friend that Britney had checked back into hospital about an hour ago because she lost her fight about the conservativeship.

I wonder why there's no report on this. Might have something to do with the gag order that was imposed during the court meeting today.

I was told that they had figured out who was leaking information to the paps and they had been threatened with a lawsuit if they continued to release confidential infomation.

The nurse who was leaking all the info has been suspended without pay pending an investigation into the matter.

At least that is what I heard from my friend who works there.

roughdaddy

the unofficial score is pimp down, hoes up...

beefcake

TMZ: Nobody cares about this lump of dump!! The world is a better place without this thug trying to spit lyrics. Who cares about a "pimp"? When the next rapper goes down I 'll be so happy I won't be able to contain myself!!

lyleleander

i guess sippin' on some sizzurp isn't that great of a past-time, after all.

Chris

Clearly none of you have every worked at the Mondrian. It would have been a relief to find some of the celeb clientele dead!

Kelli

Beefcakes, that's a little excesive isn't it? RD, hoes up? Wow! Score one for the females.

Sillyme

Some people aren't made hysteric by death.. but calm and respectful.

artiemisspilgrim

Well she was very well trained. You should always remain calm when talking to 911 otherwise they can't get the needed information either from you or to you that is required. It's just to bad that they found the young man already dead. But, the young lady did the right things.

PLEASEdoSOMETHING to HELP PLEASE

Am I the only one wondering WHO THE HECK "Pimp C" is? I swear TMZ (and other news) will print anything in the name of diversity, whether knowing the person is a real public figure or not.

PLEASEdoSOMETHING to HELP PLEASE

REAL news would be knowing WHERE ON EARTH you are supposed to insert a password to "prevent email confirmation links" ?????????????

cj

Anybody who didnt know the person would react like that.

PLEASEdoSOMETHING to HELP PLEASE

Any news on Justin Chambers, Michelle Williams, or something interesting, like WHY T F is Josh Hartnett now seem all over town with haggard Helena Christiansen, and will he be NEXT for rehab (or NEEDING rehab)? THESE are things I want to know about in the world of TMZ

smartypants

Why wont my e-mail pick up comments anywhere else?